What does your screen name/name say about you?

Options

Replies

• indnile321
    indnile321 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I was in denial about certain aspects about my life for awhile (marriage, weight). I have been slowly facing my realities and changing my perspectives. Maybe I should consider changing my screen name to dnilenomore.:tongue: (321 is a work associated number for me)
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Riley is my mom's maiden name, and my hair is usually red!!!!haha
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Gaga is my idol and inspiration. She has her "Haus of Gaga" which is a team of people who help her with makeup, fashion, performances, etc.

My name is Nichele :)
  • heartshines
    heartshines Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    When I first got internet at work in the 90s, I worked for a heart surgeon. I always loved the sunshine. Of course sunshine was taken for my new 'official' email. I chose heartshines to represent my job and the sun. The name has stayed with me for 15 years now. I even have a small business called Heartshines.
  • Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Mine has special meaning too!!! It translates to Amazing, winning personality, mediocre speller, and more! Oh yeah, it's also my name...but that answer was boring! :wink:

Too cute :)
  • Bunnyfufu87
    Options
    Because of the children's tale "Little bunny fufu running through the forest scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head.......the good fairy ends up turning the rabbit to a goon. Kinda how with eating too much I turned myself into a goon LOL :drinker:
  • Pakitalian
    Options
    I teach zumba and my friends call me chicklet cuz I"m short I think. Or cuz I'm white, square-shaped and will freshen your breath :P

hahahaha
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I live on Cape Cod (add me if you do, too!!!) and I aim to be in the sun as much as possible :)
  • Pakitalian
    Options
    Because I don't want to be Fat -no -more!!! :)

I like it!!!! Beautiful pic by the way!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    - I used to be an 8th grade teacher and our mascot at school was a tiger = tigertchr
    - 23 is the day I was born = 23

tigertchr+23 = Tigertchr23

Funny tidbit: Some people have asked me if I am an animal trainer or something. LOL

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    pretty self explanatory! :drinker:
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    I love Shrek and that beauty is not just from the outside, it comes from the within. I too am like an ogre losing my layers - so I am one sexy ogre!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Mine was during the process of losing weight,realized i had to love myself first:)

That is the most important thing!!! <3 you girl!!!! You have done amazing!!

Very true!!
  • sophjakesmom
    Options
    I love Shrek and that beauty is not just from the outside, it comes from the within. I too am like an ogre losing my layers - so I am one sexy ogre!

Love this!
  • sophjakesmom
    Options
    It says I am Sophie's and Jacob's mom. not very creative, but they are my inspiration to get healthy.
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    =) Recently, my husband and I have started playing "Star Wars, the Old Republic", so I wanted a screen name that had SOMETHING to do with the game!
  • purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Pollypops is my family nickname and purple is my favourite colour :happy:

my screen name is purplepollypops but only shows up as purplepollypo on here! lol
  • angraham2
    angraham2 Posts: 128
    Options
    angraham2

a is for my husband Aaron

n is for me - Niki

Graham is our last name

and we have 2 children, Allie and Tyler
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It means that my name is Jen and I am fat because I like food.

LOL... so funny....

My name's mel and I try not to be too serious all the time... so melsy

and the 21 is because I wish I was 21 again, but just for a day
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    it's my luchadora name..

it says i'm a tall one en español.