What does your screen name/name say about you?

Options

Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    =) Recently, my husband and I have started playing "Star Wars, the Old Republic", so I wanted a screen name that had SOMETHING to do with the game!

^ Awesome!

l = First name Leata
    the rest is my last name

0 pts for originality! :)
  • november03
    november03 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    month and year I was married. =)
  • KingBee79
    KingBee79 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dice que estoy el mas chingon. :)
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    My husband is Czech :love: and I am a czech's mate :bigsmile:
  • ratsyroo
    ratsyroo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My sister always called me "Ratsyroo" or even just "Rats" as a kid, so I just went with it! =)
    (Not sure WHY she called me that! lol I think my real name <Joy> is a nice name and short enough to not need a nickname, but guess older sisters have priveledge to call you what they want!) =P
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I used to have this little stinker of a cat named Taz as in Tazmanian Devil.

Well one day she tore up my computer microphone wires and when I yelled at her she just sort of faked fainted. She actually drop to the ground and put a paw up to her forehead and meowed this pitiful little mew.

So I said "you're a rotten cat", but I couldn't help but smile because of the way she looked at me. So that's how I got my screen name, but I spelled it with a K because cat was already taken.

Anita
  • hisgirl86
    hisgirl86 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Because I love it when my husband tells me "your my girl" , and the year I was born :smile:
  • jenhenning219
    jenhenning219 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    it is my first and last name and the date i got married
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Ripdizzle kind of evolved from my husband's last name...which starts with Rip. Ripdizzle was also part of his gamer name...and then, because I lack originality, I adopted it and made my gamer name Ripdizzle'$ Wifey. That didn't work on this site so it became MrsRipdizzle.
  • HJF2005
    HJF2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happy Joyous Free 2005, the year my spiritual journey took off. :) Still making progress
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    han because my name is Hannah
    182 because I love blink 182!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Lyssa is my name, & Michelle is my middle name..
    & it say's I'm an awesome person bubbly person.
    Maybe that's just me..
  • mimimoheho
    Options
    Well My friends call me MiMo, they say i sound like Minnie Mouse so, came up with first two letters of each word. MiMiMoHeHo, just sounded awesome to me and so much to day outloud. Give it a try if you want! Always makes me giggle. Good Description of the type of person I am. Unexpected but overall exiperence was pleasant!
  • ScrewyChars-13040707
    Options
    my name says it all lol
  • flabwillbefab
    Options
    mine explain how fed up i am of the fat, and what i wanna do to it,,,, but if easy boring one wouldnt have been taken, it would probably just have been lucie, or lucielu,,,,
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Can you guess what my name means? Betcha can't!
  • bamforever3
    Options
    Well the B stands for my first intial and the A stands for my 2nd youngest brother's 1st initial and the M stands for my baby brother's first initial so *bam* and since we'll always be siblings and theres 3 of us there came forever3. :))
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My first name is Kristy. Instead of calling me cutie pie, my husband calls me his Kristy Pie. :)

3873247.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sixfootaliw
    Options
    My name is Ali W and I'm six foot tall!
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Mine is just my middle name and then my day I wa sborn and the year:) Not too thrilling!