What does your screen name/name say about you?

Options

Replies

• Sk8rG
    Sk8rG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My husband calls me Sk8r (and always writes it that way) because I figure skate. I suppose it's a nickname but he's the ONLY person who calls me that. G is the first initial of my last name.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    hahaha.... that I would rather be skiing.... I think it speaks for itself.:huh:
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my initials and my birthday. Something easy.
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Mine is Nippz_7919. :bigsmile:

Well my maiden name is Arreola which is obviously close to Aerola...:laugh:

Been my nickname for years now..LoL. And I was born in 79.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    MiniMichelle..... Names Michelle.... and I am trying to be the Mini version of my current self.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Toxic Asylum is the name of the business i'm trying to start up and the name I go by with my friends.

Is your pup in your ticker a Lhasa Apso?
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    i am good at pulling random stuff outta my keister, seeing as I'm neither a cannibal, nor a vegetarian.
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I call both of my girls my little monkeys(have since my 1st was born) and i am their mami :)
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I thought this would be a fun topic... Why is your screen name significant to you? If your screen name is just your name, tell us how you got your name....

Mine: Pakitalian: I am half Pakistani and half Italian. I hold strong characteritics of both of my cultural backgrounds. A loud mouth catholic that loves a good curry, pasta and bollywood movies :)

Now tell me about you!!!

Oh, can we be friends? I'm a half Italian whose partner is Indian/Pakistani, so I have a lot of the same characteristics.

As for my screen name... I'm sweet, but not very active (a couch potato without the couch) and I also like sweet potaotes.
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    Because I don't want to be Fat -no -more!!! :)
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    mgm are my initials....pre-marriage Marlene Grace McWan
    lap- are the first 3 letters of my last name. my husbands buddies still call him that cause of habit..Lapczynski

SO.....mgmlap it is..
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Mine is just my initials of my first,middle and last name and the Year I created the account !

Some interesting names on this post :)
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My name is Sandy. The quik part was a play on the word quicksand. But now I realize that it sounds like I'm fast, like a quick runner. I'll take that!
  • jeffazi
    jeffazi Posts: 198
    Options
    Mine is a combination of my first name and a nickname based on my last name that almost everyone calls me, azi (pronounced AS-EE). I'm 1/2 Armenian and my last name, Asbed, means "knight".
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Tells you my name, that I'm an Aries, and that I'm [almost] 23 years old, lol. I got my name from a soap opera actress in the 80s named Arielle. It means Lioness of God and my parents are very religious so they named me Arielle since they liked the name. :]
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i am a mad crazy mariah carey fan and one of my fav songs of hers is Ribbon.....i was going to choose a colour to put before ribbon but none sounded right to me, but pretty sounded good, lol and i think ribbons are pretty hahaha!
  • juliagulia624
    Options
    My name is Julia. So ever since that moive The Wedding Singer....well you get the rest. Numbers are my bday
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    mine means I'm a new creation in Christ and "new" person since starting this "lifestyle" :wink:
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Mines is pretty simple, I am Andrews mom and 7 is the day I was born
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    mine means I'm a new creation in Christ and "new" person since starting this "lifestyle" :wink:
    [/quote

I like it :)