Looking for other chicas who need to lose 100lbs too.....

Options

Replies

• piper311
    piper311 Posts: 1
    Options
    I could use any encouragement I can get. Any friends welcome. I don't just want friends though, I need accountability partners!!
  • pinkpandangel105
    pinkpandangel105 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 80 to 110 pounds. Love to help encourage y'all.
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Mary, I started my Journey in December by myself weighing 234 and needing to lose 94 pounds I started on MFP in January at i think weighed 228 and as of today i am 201 and a total loss of 33 pounds. I still have 61 to go.My daughter is 18 and getting married in July and has always battled weight. she could also use so much support from here. She has internet only on her phone so cant go into the messages. if you all want to add me and her that would be great. Her name is jenna and on here goes as bugamite8. thank you in return i will try my hardest to be so supportive. God Bless!
  • dubrinsky
    Options
    I need to lose between 50-60lbs, and I almost feel helpless about it. But I know with time, discipline and friendship I can do it (hate to sound corny though :P) Feel free to add :) i don't bite unless you're a delicious fried chicken, haha
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Yep - and I am half way there!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 117
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    i have 100-110 left to go, depending on where i stop :)
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    add me! i have a bunch to lose! :)
  • nszocinski
    nszocinski Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 lbs and am 21 lbs. into it. Glad you joined MFP. You will find alot of support here. Good luck in your journey!
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    You can add me, I am aiming for about 120lbs, I am scheduled for gastric bypass in the fall but am trying to lose as much on my own as possible first :)
  • sweetazcandi524
    sweetazcandi524 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    add me ive got at least 100lbs to lose!
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My original was to lose 100-115 pounds. I am at almost 60 now, started in september 2011..... good luck, add me if you would like.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I have at least another 100lbs to go! It is indeed a long journey but one that is well worth it. Anyone else looking for more friends feel free to add me. :)
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    <--- lookie here, lol, My ticker-thingie is only to my first goal... I have some more after that, as well.
  • reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Needing to lose 115. I have about 75 to go, I'd love to have some friends with similar goals, maybe who are also mommy's, or not, really doesn't matter to me! I love motivating & getting motivated! :smile:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Right here. Well, I have about 75 to go right now. But, I'm chugging along.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You can add me to that list also, I'm about 16 pounds toward 112. Feel free to add me for mutual support and encouragement.
  • kristanene
    Options
    I have 80-85lbs to lose. The hubby and I are ready to have another baby, but I have gained so much weight that my system has stopped working. :-(
  • tevokish
    tevokish Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I need to lost about 120. Always looking for support.
  • hammys_wifey
    hammys_wifey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me... I'm starting around 250, and I have no idea how to do this... I really need the support..