Looking for other chicas who need to lose 100lbs too.....

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Mommapea2012
    Mommapea2012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please add I too have over 100 lbs to lose :)
  • Crying_In_Color
    Crying_In_Color Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My beginning goal was 134 pounds to loose. Lost 52 of it so far. Feel free to add me.
  • DamaliAsabyiKioni
    DamaliAsabyiKioni Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Raises hand:smile:
  • sherriaf
    sherriaf Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    HI MFP Family...

I'm new here... 3 days strong. Excited about the future. I'm looking to lose 70 lbs if not more! We can do this with hard work, sweat & determination. Much Love to All
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Please free to add me. I already lost about 70ilbs before joining mfp. But I need to lose another 65 pounds.
    201340 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new. I've never done anything like this (chat). I'm turning 39 in about 6 weeks and want to lose 20 lbs but want to lose 70 overall. I need real, no joke support, like smack you're momma serious support. I'm a smartass and joke a lot. I'm serious about losing but got to laugh a lot about life. Add me....PUH-LEEEZE!
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    Feel free to add me I got about 90lbs to go.. maybe an even 100..
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    There are so many of us!! 100 lbs is doable! We should come up with a special name for this club of 100 lb losers...although I like the idea of removing 100 lbs (I saw someone post this yesterday~sorry, can't remember who, but it was a guy). He said he had "removed" the weight, but not lost it because that would imply he might find it again and he wants no part of that! I think we all agree on that logic!! I know I do!

LOL Maybe we should be "Shakers and ReMovers" and remove this weight once and for all!!
  • BeverlyMD
    Options
    I would like to join this group, please. The friend that introduced me to MFP doesn't have as much weight to lose so this sounds like a perfect group for me. I need to lose 104 pounds.
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I just started here 6 days ago & have 120 to lose just to be at the high end for my height. It does seem like a long journey & sometimes impossible, but with the right support system I believe it's more than possible. :)
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    There are so many of us!! 100 lbs is doable! We should come up with a special name for this club of 100 lb losers...although I like the idea of removing 100 lbs (I saw someone post this yesterday~sorry, can't remember who, but it was a guy). He said he had "removed" the weight, but not lost it because that would imply he might find it again and he wants no part of that! I think we all agree on that logic!! I know I do!

LOL Maybe we should be "Shakers and ReMovers" and remove this weight once and for all!!

I'M IN! :)
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
  • yesthistime
    Options
  • yesthistime
    Options
    Huge support group for those looking to lose 100+ pounds on MFP:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/685-100-lbs-to-lose
  • hamsio
    hamsio Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi all.
    I have about 110lbs to lose (at least).
    I could use any support and friendship on here for this massive undertaking.
    I find MFP amazing but think I would find it more of a draw card with some friends/support on here to keep me on plan a little.

I have added a heap of you from page one but MFP keeps telling me only 5 people in ten mins. So feel free to add me if you like.
    Comments and people to help with advice have to make the hard days a little easier.

Will finish reading all this once kiddos are all in bed.
  • thickgurly
    thickgurly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100lbs. feel free to add me if you like
  • Raeann
    Raeann Posts: 8
    Options
    I have 140 to go until I hit the highest of the healthy weight range... I keep falling off. hope I can buckle down and do it this time. :)