In a post-apocalyptic world....

Options

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    I'm very good at throwing shoes at people! Whether it's straight to the testicles or the face!

I have quite a large collection of stilletto heels, so we could pop off zombies by launching the shoes at them from a distance! I think that would come in handy! Well, until I ran out of shoes...but hey I am a super-power-shopper, so I can clear out the mall in 2.5 seconds if needed!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Besides my self-defense teaching experience, I can program the last remaining robotic self defense system with my mad programming skills.

Can you teach me the art of defending my balls from flying shoes.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    As an ER vet tech, I think I'd probably be pretty valuable. Not only do I have medical knowledge and skills, but I'm all about working around and deflecting animalistic aggression. If as I teeny tiny woman I can restrain a mastiff that outweighs me, I'm pretty sure I can at least temporarily handle a zombie. Hell, if I can handle a feral cat without getting hurt, I don't think a zombie really has a prayer.

Plus I got mad bandaging and venipuncture skills. Not to mention my knowledge of medications. I have many years of experience dealing with hugely critical situations and horrific injuries. I'm able to shut off my emotions for the most part and just do what needs to be done. I've performed CPR more times than I can count. Bloody limbs hanging off does not phase me.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I got official Zombie killing Ammo for xmas for my 12 gauge and my Glock ...made by Hornady

So I am officially prepared... nah nah nah neer derp derp derp

Tank: "So, what do you need, besides a miracle?"
    Neo: "Guns. Lots of guns."
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I knit, crochet, spin (yarn. A stationary bike would be zero help in this situation), i'm a pretty good shot and i've seen every episode of Survivorman.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio

Firepower & the ability to kill/catch, butcher & cook my own food.
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Besides my self-defense teaching experience, I can program the last remaining robotic self defense system with my mad programming skills.

Can you teach me the art of defending my balls from flying shoes.

Iron underwear, my good man. Iron underwear...
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I will purchase one of these...

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/01/three-in-one-zombie-slingshotbrain-spike.php

And I will take out as many as I can allowing you to escape.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I will purchase one of these...

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/01/three-in-one-zombie-slingshotbrain-spike.php

And I will take out as many as I can allowing you to escape.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :love:

I can't stop laughing....or crying!
    Thank you!

* just saw the ejector mishap in the video, OMG... :laugh:
  • luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    reproductive prowess

Ya I carry babies well, so count on me for that! Beyond that... I can sew, and cook some, and I know how to use a gun.
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I finished Fallout 1 & 2, you cant get more qualified.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    A large supply of ammunition.

im sticking with this guy....
  • surgesilk
    Options
    Dude on dude doesn't lead to offspring.
    reproductive prowess
  • trud72
    Options
    I'm very good at throwing shoes at people! Whether it's straight to the testicles or the face!

I have quite a large collection of stilletto heels, so we could pop off zombies by launching the shoes at them from a distance! I think that would come in handy! Well, until I ran out of shoes...but hey I am a super-power-shopper, so I can clear out the mall in 2.5 seconds if needed!

my sorta person lol :drinker:
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I know how to make homemade sex toys

How you doin?
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I can shoot well with handguns and long guns either for protection or food, so I'd be bringing those & whatever ammo I have & can find along the way. I'm a decent fisherman so I'll help us not starve. I'm good with my hands for things like building/repairing structures and repairing equipment or vehicles. I can drive anything so that might come in handy too. I'm also good with reading and following maps so I can keep us from getting hopelessly lost.

JM
  • trud72
    Options
    Well you have the guns,ammo,sex toys and even knitted hats...don't forget the MOST important thing OMG people what are you all on???????????????????????????????????????????? :noway:

i can make BOOZE! :drinker: yay we are all saved........beer or wine lovies? outta most things too stinging neetles,dandilions,you name it.... :bigsmile:
  • StephanieDJL
    StephanieDJL Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Think I'd just succumb to death/be a zombie. Less stressful! haha
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    i can make BOOZE! :drinker: yay we are all saved........beer or wine lovies? outta most things too stinging neetles,dandilions,you name it.... :bigsmile:

I forgot about that! I can make hard cider & dandelion wine too! I'll bring that skill and we'll get the zombies drunk!

JM
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Snark