In a post-apocalyptic world....

Options
123457»

Replies

• catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I can sew. By hand. Anyway, I can cook, keep my head on in a crazy situation and I can can food. Decent shot too but its been years since I've been shooting.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i can make BOOZE! :drinker: yay we are all saved........beer or wine lovies? outta most things too stinging neetles,dandilions,you name it.... :bigsmile:

I forgot about that! I can make hard cider & dandelion wine too! I'll bring that skill and we'll get the zombies drunk!

JM

WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: it's for us... :drinker:
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

I left it back on this island. Crazy story..

If you tell them, I'll kill you.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I finished Fallout 1 & 2, you cant get more qualified.

Really? Oooohhh:love:

I've only done Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Oh, oh *kitten* ... I can make beer. That's my special skill!

ours shall be the Best Bunker Ever.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    i can make BOOZE! :drinker: yay we are all saved........beer or wine lovies? outta most things too stinging neetles,dandilions,you name it.... :bigsmile:

By the way everyone, meet my BEST friend! :laugh:

I can also make hedgerow wine! Plus am pretty expert in growing food, cooking, and making remedies and medicines (I knew my decades of experimental history would come in handy!). I'm also good at foraging, and general living off the land. I can build shelters too, and am proficient at DIY...as long as it's nothing electrical! I can also shoot but I'd prefer to not have to. I am brilliant at sewing, very good at knitting, and actually, can turn my hand to most things.

BUT...I don't think I'd be very good at actually killing mutants and zombies (despite spending over 500 hours playing Fallout 3 & NV), so I'd be happy to offer my services in return for protection from gribblies!
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I've already been practicing killing zombies. In fact I'm wearing a necklace made of ears right now.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I finished Fallout 1 & 2, you cant get more qualified.

Really? Oooohhh:love:

I've only done Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

I also have completed many hours in the zombie apocolypse simulator Fallout 1 and 2. Addtionally I got my graduate degree at Black Mesa University and completed my internship at Aperture Science. * FYI the cake is a lie*

I can beat a head crab senseless with a crowbar blindfolded with a heart rate around 160
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Token minority! That's what I'll bring to the team!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

Please no drug use the zombies can smell it
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options

Please no drug use the zombies can smell it

.____. Gee willikers, you're no fun!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    reproductive prowess
    You made me lol. Good to know; someone has to ensure the species continues.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I can bring large quantities of power tools, and a handy husband who's not afraid to use them. Together with my drafting/planning skills and his handiness, we'd make awesome shelters. And zombie booby traps. I am good at gardening in both large and small places, Ican cook. And I especially like playing with fire. And i will teach the wee ones, while everyone else is out killing. :flowerforyou:

Thsi is me except my husband is the drafting/planning person. He is also a marksman with guns and bow. He can build houses and furniture, lead (military past), and lift heavy stuff. Plus he is the most creative person I've ever met.
    I can cook, clean, sew and I am know as the baby whisperer. I am also a teacher. We can bring our own guns, lots of guns. Pick ME!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    We can bring our own guns, lots of guns. Pick ME!

Oh... you're totally on my team! :-)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Farming (I grew up on a farm.)
    Security
    Hunting/ fishing (some of hobbies)
    Construction (some basics... not too fancy)
    Medical (Pharmacist by trade, basic first aid, CPR)
    Positive Attitude aka Eternal Optimist with splash of Realist

Weaknesses: Get anxiety just READING a map and/or THINKING about encountering a snake
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have watched two episodes of Survival Man and at least three of Man vs Wild. So, yeah, I know things. I have also seen Shaun of the Dead. I am also really good at horseshoes and washers. I don't want to brag too much, but I have also played angry birds for multiple hours. I also concur on the killing of Andrea. She makes me so mad! When i hunt/fish/camp, i am usually partaking in adult beverages, so those who know how to make some brew, count me in.