If u offend easily pls don't read x

Options

Replies

• MrsKunz
    MrsKunz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I list it under a household chore, unless im doing it outside then I list it as yard work.

HAHAHA :laugh:
    my fiance tried this i deleted it for him lol
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    ok, I wonder how many people have worn a BodyBugg (US) / KiFit (UK) to find just this kind of thing out?

*note to self, next time keep the armband on!* <chuckle>

Oh, that's an *arm* band! That explains a lot...:blushing:
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    We have a good old 4-5 hour session on a weekend ;) always log that! sometimes..if you break a sweat and its a good sesh why bloody not ;) xx
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ok, I wonder how many people have worn a BodyBugg (US) / KiFit (UK) to find just this kind of thing out?

*note to self, next time keep the armband on!* <chuckle>

I plan to do this tonight, very curious to see how many calories I burn
    [/quote

Pls let us know hun
  • Alot of guys have a bigger right arm than left so I guess they are 'exercising' at home lol. I think sex should count if it last along time and gets your heart rate up its just a subject some are embarrassed to talk about, I would ask my pillow missus but she doesnt talk much
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I dont log it... consider it bonus cals!
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Unless you are performing sexual Olympics of some sort and including sprinting around the house or something as part of the sex the calories burned are not worth worrying about, just consider it part of your daily activities.
  • Dean31
    Dean31 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    No offense, but only burning 45 cals during sex would be an awfully boring lay I think! Naturally, it's going to vary greatly, but I think it could definitely be worth logging at times. There are times that I've gone for a couple hours, and if it's been a while I'm sore the next day.

I'm really curious about this now lol. If I think to wear my monitor next time I'll let you all know.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Put on a Heart Rate Monitor to get an accurate reading on calories burned...not too sexy but that's the best way to calculate the calories you burned
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Just wear your heartrate monitor during, and log it under "dancing".:blushing:

"X just burned 600 calories doing 45 minutes of Horizontal Bop, Dancing, Vigorous" :laugh:

This seriously made me LOL and I'm at work!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I personally do not count it. I don’t count chores such as cleaning, doing dishes, etc. either.
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    this thread is great lol, for me i wouldn't class anything that i do out of the 'norm' daily routine as exercise. as sex is something i normally have therfore i don't class it as exercise. :tongue:
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I classify vigorous sex as exercise and I do log it. Not lazy sex though, just the kind that leaves you a sweating withering heap.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've known some of my fitness pal's to log it under "dancing"... :love:
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Unless you are performing sexual Olympics of some sort and including sprinting around the house or something as part of the sex the calories burned are not worth worrying about, just consider it part of your daily activities.

+1 well said
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I was seriously wondering if u would class sex or masterbation as exercise? And if u would what kind of sport could u put it under for the right calorie burn? I have googled this and there have been a lot of different views on this. The way I look at it u use ur arms legs back stomach chest muscles for this ur heart rate goes up so surely it would be a calorie burning exercise would it not?
    Log it in as 5 minutes of "cardio" but no more.
    It's just not that much of an exercise.

America would not be such a nation of fatties if it were.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Log it in as 5 minutes of "cardio" but no more.

Poor Mrs. Maximal.
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My girl is almost 100 lbs heavier than me. You try pushing 250 lbs with your hips, for an hour, and then say it isn't exercise!

I thinking boning is an exercise! I used to log it, but I'm waiting for my HRM, LOL.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Don't u go for like 3 or 4 orgasms it's been like 30 minute and ur arm is going to drop off but u just need one more? Cu let me tell u ur sweating profusely ur muscles ache like mad and u feel like u have just done a body combat class!

YUP...I know THIS all too well!!!! LOLOLOLOL Just ONE more! ;-)
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    sex does raise the heart rate but most conventional wisdom is that it's not LONG enough to classify as actual EXERCISE. IF you are having sex - for a half hour or more, I guess that's exercise but c'mon, get real. 5 mins of heart racing isn't exercise

Seriously? I masterbate longer than 20 minutes

Me too...5 minutes would even get me started! Men have NO idea, do they?! :laugh: