Tami's Secret to Skinny!!

Options
167891012»

Replies

• douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks you guys!! I love hearing that it's helpful to you!! I know how daunting this can be!! :flowerforyou:

I am thinking about letting you all look at my food diary! Just a little shy! :blushing: :blushing: :laugh:

Share, Share don't be shy we would all love to see it!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • flea
    flea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic - thank you :flowerforyou:

I know I need to eat my exercise cals and I've been trying to but in my head I still couldn't see it actually working. It's nice reading that it does actually work and I can stop being so nervous about eating :embarassed:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Bump....for those wondering about exercise cals! :smile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic - thank you :flowerforyou:

I know I need to eat my exercise cals and I've been trying to but in my head I still couldn't see it actually working. It's nice reading that it does actually work and I can stop being so nervous about eating :embarassed:
    So happy to hear this!! I love when people realize they can eat more and still have success! :happy:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It's so helpful and inspiring to see how someone who lost a large amount of weight did it. I agree it's always better to underestimate your calories burned. :smile:
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    bump.

Thanks Tami - you are such an inspiration.