TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LMAO! You guys are cracking me up!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Mirelle sent the cops after me. :wink:

thbumpphotobucketluckily1.gif
    Please read Tami's story! She knows what she's talking about. Especially those of you who don't want to eat your exercise calories.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Especially those of you who don't want to eat your exercise calories.

Or for those like me who still sometimes eat them all and a few more :embarassed:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Hi Tami!!:smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yo Dave!! What's up?? :happy:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

how is your ear infection? and did you know that you are the nicest person in the whole wide world?
  • TamTastic
    Options

how is your ear infection? and did you know that you are the nicest person in the whole wide world?
    I think I am FINALLY on the mend!!! :drinker: Ear still has that plugged/echoey thing going on, but isn't hurting as much. I think another full day of amox and the drops will kick it's butt!!!

Thanks Dave! And whole wide world.........a lot to live up to!! :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :love: Good Morning Tams!!! :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    :love: Good Morning Tams!!! :smooched:
    Howdy Nat!! :heart: :smooched:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    Tami... thank you for this post. I just joined a week ago or so, and changed my lifestyle about 10 days ago. I have over 100 pounds to lose, and although it is a daunting task, my goal is to be fit at 40, not fat at 40... i have 18 months and pray I can make this work. I have a hard time eating all my calories, not to mention my workout ones too!

I feel like in the last week i have done nothing but eat, I have not been hungry, and I still have not been able to eat the pile of calories MFP has said I should eat (nearly 1800). I set my weigh days to friday mornings, so I wont know until then how this is working for me, but if I were to eat all my calories, and even some of my exercise calories it would literally mean eating when I am not remotely hungry... can that be good?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    baby named David bump
  • tashjs21
    Options
    baby named David bump

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Goodnight Dave!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    baby named David bump

Goodnight Dave!

turn down the quilt..I'll be there ina few hun!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Tami... thank you for this post. I just joined a week ago or so, and changed my lifestyle about 10 days ago. I have over 100 pounds to lose, and although it is a daunting task, my goal is to be fit at 40, not fat at 40... i have 18 months and pray I can make this work. I have a hard time eating all my calories, not to mention my workout ones too!

I feel like in the last week i have done nothing but eat, I have not been hungry, and I still have not been able to eat the pile of calories MFP has said I should eat (nearly 1800). I set my weigh days to friday mornings, so I wont know until then how this is working for me, but if I were to eat all my calories, and even some of my exercise calories it would literally mean eating when I am not remotely hungry... can that be good?

welcome! it can be done! Tami did this all thru MFP. Slow and steady wins the race!!

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    :love:
    baby named David bump

Goodnight Dave!

turn down the quilt..I'll be there ina few hun!:laugh:

:love: Don't forget the wine! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Well, the thing is that sometimes the body adjusts to eating less by allowing us to not feel hungry. When you slowly bump up the calories and allow your body to adjust, it will often work out better. Also, I do eat some exercise calories back but not all of them. My goal is to eat enough back to bring my caloric intake to a safe level, so as long as you are doing THAT, don't over stuff yourself if you don't feel the need.

And eating calorie dense foods can help. Peanut butter and nuts, etc...contain a lot of calories in just a handful or tbsp, so that could be a good way for you to get the calories you need as well.

Good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yes, bumping myself!! :laugh: