Tami's Secret to Skinny!!

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Tami, I really enjoy reading your secret to being skinny!!!

You are someone to look up too. Will continue to read your topic. Have learn so much from you. thanks --Caliecat
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

You are someone to look up too. Will continue to read your topic. Have learn so much from you. thanks --Caliecat
    Thank you! I hope it has been helpful! :happy:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

starting to think you are the nicest person in the whole wide world:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options

starting to think you are the nicest person in the whole wide world:flowerforyou:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He don't know me very well, do he?? :devil:

Just kidding!!!! Thanks Dave!!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing, Tami! Your success is incredible and you are an inspiration to everyone! :flowerforyou: Plus, you're a sweetheart! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He don't know me very well, do he?? :devil:

Just kidding!!!! Thanks Dave!!

As long as he stays away from the rolls ...he will be fine eeek.gif

LOL.....or be prepared to fight for them ninja.gif
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I am glad you posted because MFP has me eating 1320 cals a day and at times I still feel hungry because I burn over 1000 cals a day :grumble:, something must not be right. For all the working out I do I would have thought to be a little further along now but I am not. Maybe my body needs more fuel!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I am glad you posted because MFP has me eating 1320 cals a day and at times I still feel hungry because I burn over 1000 cals a day :grumble:, something must not be right. For all the working out I do I would have thought to be a little further along now but I am not. Maybe my body needs more fuel!!!
    Absolutely!! you will be surprised at how much you can eat and still lose. Try eating at least half those exercise cals back. If you find it hard, eat calorie dense foods like nuts, peanut butter, etc. to make up the difference. But, like I said, was eating around 1900 cals on gym days, even at the end! And I made it to my goal. Your body will respond favorably when given the right amount of fuel (not too much and not too FEW!)

Good luck! :bigsmile:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Great post Tami. :flowerforyou: I to believe we have to find what works for us in regards to excercise calories. Through time, trial and error i eat between 50 - 75% of my excercise calories and have been able to loose weight on a regular basis.

Want to say thanks for al your support to people on MFP, great articles and great receipes!!! Also good luck with baby on the way. :drinker: ( That's a virgin margaritta the emoticon is drinking!!)
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Tami...You are truely an inspiration to alot of people. Your weightloss is awesome, im barely on the message boards anymore but when i am I love reading your helpful post!
    Thanks and Congratulations :flowerforyou:

BTW-im not sure if you remember me, but i emailed you a while back(last year I believe). I was frustrated with my plateau and you recommend that i step up my intensity...well....I started running and although my scale isn't really moving that much(which has me scratching my head,lol),I am however losing inches. So thank you for that!:smile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tami...You are truely an inspiration to alot of people. Your weightloss is awesome, im barely on the message boards anymore but when i am I love reading your helpful post!
    Thanks and Congratulations :flowerforyou:

BTW-im not sure if you remember me, but i emailed you a while back(last year I believe). I was frustrated with my plateau and you recommend that i step up my intensity...well....I started running and although my scale isn't really moving that much(which has me scratching my head,lol),I am however losing inches. So thank you for that!:smile:
    Awesome!! That is so great. Trust me, inches is wonderful.

Either way, I am happy to hear you are getting some results. Sometimes it's all about changing things up a bit.

Take care!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Great post Tami. :flowerforyou: I to believe we have to find what works for us in regards to excercise calories. Through time, trial and error i eat between 50 - 75% of my excercise calories and have been able to loose weight on a regular basis.

Want to say thanks for al your support to people on MFP, great articles and great receipes!!! Also good luck with baby on the way. :drinker: ( That's a virgin margaritta the emoticon is drinking!!)
    Thanks so much for that. :) I am happy to hear you have found what "combo" of exercise and eating works for you. And you are welcome. :)

And virgin margarita until September then I get the real thing!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ce_fit
    Options

Thanks so much for that. :) I am happy to hear you have found what "combo" of exercise and eating works for you. And you are welcome. :)

And virgin margarita until September then I get the real thing!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry I'll drink a real one for you. :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Gee, thanks EVER so much!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • ce_fit
    Options

I'm sure you will agree, this whole journey is about sacrifices ... I'll consider the margartia as a sacrifice. :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options

I'm sure you will agree, this whole journey is about sacrifices ... I'll consider the margartia as a sacrifice. :laugh:
    You dare to instigate a hormonal pregnant woman??? Brave soul you are!! :devil:

:laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I just want to say TAM, accept my friends request on Facebook will ya? what does a boy have to do? geeesh Oh and NIIIIIICE new picture... I LOVE IT!!! :love: :love: You are atruely an artist when it comes to capturing what I like! :wink:

Nat, I love your new picture too... do you have plans this weekend? can I fly out and take you to dinner and a show? va-va-va-VROOOM!:love::love:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    I just want to say TAM, accept my friends request on Facebook will ya? what does a boy have to do? geeesh Oh and NIIIIIICE new picture... I LOVE IT!!! :love: :love: You are atruely an artist when it comes to capturing what I like! :wink:

Nat, I love your new picture too... do you have plans this weekend? can I fly out and take you to dinner and a show? va-va-va-VROOOM!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! you will be surprised at how much you can eat and still lose. Try eating at least half those exercise cals back. If you find it hard, eat calorie dense foods like nuts, peanut butter, etc. to make up the difference. But, like I said, was eating around 1900 cals on gym days, even at the end! And I made it to my goal. Your body will respond favorably when given the right amount of fuel (not too much and not too FEW!)

Thank you so much! I will try to start doing that next week to see if I have any change. Thanks again :heart: You are awesome not corny! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Thank you so much! I will try to start doing that next week to see if I have any change. Thanks again :heart: You are awesome not corny! :tongue:
    Your welcome! Let me know how it goes! :drinker: