Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4
    my goal is 125-130
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    I'm 5'5.5 and I believe I want to be about 170. My start weight was 247.6, I'm 226 today and on my profile pic. Statistics stay I should be between 116-159 for my height and frame size which is large according to my wrist size of 7. I doubt I will ever even consider anything under 160. I'm pretty shapely btw.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    150. I'm starting in the upper 200's though, so when I get closer I will reevaluate.
  • Shaydayglam
    Shaydayglam Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 140 and I'm 5'5 or a size 7/8
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6'' and 152 pounds as well. 5'6'' is close enough, but my goal weight is 135, but if I can get toned legs and abs, I don't care what weight I am. As for pants size, I am currently a 9 and would like to get down to a 6 possibly 5 but no less than that.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 4.75 in

SW 264 pounds after 5th child born on March 14th 2012
    CW 227
    GW 132 because it is half my starting weight LOL

I am doing Weight Watchers points system with MFP.
  • crystalbistol
    crystalbistol Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and I'm currently trying to get to 145 lbs
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Havent a clue what someone with his height and weight would look like though.. Tried to google it but couldnt find a thing!

Try www.mybodygallery.com. You can see photos of real women who have submitted photos of themselves, and you can search by height and weight. That should give you a realistic picture.

Good luck!
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am currently 149 pounds trying to get to 125 or 130.

It REALLY depends on your bone structure and how much muscle you will have. I think it also depends on your body-shape.

No matter my weight, I have a pretty small chest and a booty going on! It was that way when I was a size 0 back in junior high. Now the butt is bigger, and chest is still...well...it's smallish. And I always had the darn tummy...even as a little kid. So I'd like to reduce that, but accept it will always somewhat be there.

I have a tiny bone structure. When I am 115 pounds with no muscle, I look VERY thin with NO chest. Not a look I love, and yet models claim to be even thinner who are taller than I am, so I do not get it! When I am 120-125, I look cuter, but again, this has in the past been with no muscle.

Since this time around, I would like to add muscle, I am figuring that 135 will be my high weight and 125 will be my absolute LOW. I look best in a size 4 or 6 (anything less, I look sickly; anything more, I get the dreaded tummy flab).

So for now, I'm shooting for 125 and I will see if I'm wearing a training bra...if so, then I'm going to put on a few pounds! :-) If I get to 130 or 135 and feel great, then I'll just keep working out and trying to keep it around that amount.

Seriously though, I think we would look good anywhere from 120-135. I know that's a huge difference, but it depends on (1) if you plan to add muscle, (2) what your bone structure is like, and (3) if you want somewhat of a shape to you or if you just want to be super straight and muscular.

I think you already look really cute in your photos, so you probably don't have to get lower than 125 or 130 in my humble opinion. Please friend me if you want! I'd like more friends who are about my size!
  • LessofJenJen
    LessofJenJen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal is 150 lbs.
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    N
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    114 -but I am extremely petite. I have been 109 before, but I don't wanna be that thin this time
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    5'5" with a ugw at 125, but I've always been heavy (not fat just heavy..even as a child) so will get to 138 and see how I feel, also if I build some muscle (a lot-ish) then I don't mind my weight increasing, just depends on how I feel and look
  • pattycakes10117
    pattycakes10117 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gee, I better rethink my weight goal. My goal is 175. I think that is a good first goal. I lost 35lbs years ago and wtih constant exercise....my hip bones showed when I laid down. My boobs hung.....no more for that. Too skinny. Now with what I weight....175 will work for a while. I am a medium to large frame so it is all in the body type.
    I am having ALOT of trouble trying to motivate myself to exercise! It is difficult to make time.
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Rather then focusing on a goal weight try reducing body fat.. Just my opinion but i'm 5'5 130 lbs. My goal was 135 but that changed when i started lifting weights.
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Rather then focusing on a goal weight try reducing body fat.. Just my opinion but i'm 5'5 130 lbs. My goal was 135 but that changed when i started lifting weights.

Ditto that.

I'm 5'5" and at one point I was as low as 118-119 (I started a few years ago at close to 170). I'm about 130 right now and fit into the exact same clothes and I can eat a ton more food. I've built muscle from lifting weights and my body is much more compact and toned at this weight than it was 10lbs lighter.
  • Dinokitty22
    Dinokitty22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 130. I was always around 130 in my teens, and have always had a curvier build (and I like having nice boobs and a butt). I got down to 118 in my early 20s and I looked borderline anorexic. Depending on you body type, 120-140 is a good goal for 5'5"
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm going for 180, i have a very curvacious figure, more so on the hips and chest since I had my kids, so I want to see where I'm at at this weight. BUT I don't want a stomach really and I think I might have to take it down to 150 which is my highest healthy BMI. I might go farther once I get there depending on my satisfaction with the way I look.
  • monstergirl14
    monstergirl14 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height, and my original goal was 120 but I realized that for my structure and such, that that's 2 pounds over the underweight classification. My revised is 130, but I secretly still would like to be 125. I've never been skinny before so I'm excited to see my body without tons of lard on it.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    5' 5" - 5' 6"

Inital goal is 200, but want to go lower
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!