Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    When I cook dinner I HAVE to have a sink full of hot dishwater, even though everything goes into the dishwasher. My husband still can't understand that one! Maybe I AM crazy!!!

Memaw
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    OMG I do like... all of these! I do this one all the time. I must be SUPER crazy :laugh:

Kerri -- ME TOO!!
    I feel so NORMAL reading all these.
    But I'm totally laughing at every last one of you :laugh:
    (and me too since I do them all myself :wink: )
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    If I walk by a microwave and there is "time" left on it...I have to clear it out so the clock comes back up.
    Does that make me crazy? :laugh:

I do the same thing. I can't stand for there to be time left.
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I cannot look at raw meat because of the blood, if I see it at all I cannot eat the food. I try to only buy very very lean halal or kosher meat because that has the least blood and fat. Fat on meat does the same thing.
  • hartkid13
    Options
    When I workout I have to use the short socks. I can't stand the athletic socks that go up your calf.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    When I workout I have to use the short socks. I can't stand the athletic socks that go up your calf.

hahaha I'm totally opposite!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

can anyone say WHACKO!!:laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

can anyone say WHACKO!!:laugh:

WHACKO!
    oh, you mean me ~ :grumble:
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I can easily drink almost 3 Sonic Route 44 (that's 132oz!!!) container w/ a straw of water....but have trouble drink 16oz of water without putting lemon juice in a plain glass.

I think it's the mind trick cuz' of the straw!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to walk in front of a microwave while it's on. :bigsmile:
  • tabchanges
    Options
    After I get dressed in the morning I ALWAYS say "okay, let's go" before I do anything else.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    candles make me anxious and i can only burn them for 30-45 minutes before blowing them out. afraid something is going to catch on fire!
  • tabchanges
    Options
    candles make me anxious and i can only burn them for 30-45 minutes before blowing them out. afraid something is going to catch on fire!

That doesn't make you crazy, it makes you safe!

When there is nothing for my hands to do for a long period of time, I usually start clapping. hahah wtf.
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i am detail oriented and can remember so many things down to the fine details. however, each and every day on my way to work i cannot remember - for the life of me - if i unplugged my hair straightner!!!!

does that make me crazy??
    omg i constantly have to go back inside to make sure i unplugged it!
  • hartkid13
    Options
    Based on what's being said, I'm not sure that any of us are in a positions to call anyone else crazy. Who knew MFP also provided these therapy sessions. Ha ha.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have to have the toilet paper over not under!!!

I put both socks on before putting my shoes on, you know, in case I have to run outside or something, at least I'm even, not looking like hop along!!!!
  • heather0mc
    Options

That doesn't make you crazy, it makes you safe!

When there is nothing for my hands to do for a long period of time, I usually start clapping. hahah wtf.

BAAA! funny! :laugh:

i sometimes clap my hands twice and show my palms like the blackjack dealers in vegas. mostly at inappropriate times by mistake. like recently when my boss finished with my annual review. i said, ok anything else? he said, nope. i did 'clap-clap, palms!' i dont think that makes me crazy, it makes me a nerd! at least he knows me well...:laugh: :ohwell:
  • tabchanges
    Options
    Based on what's being said, I'm not sure that any of us are in a positions to call anyone else crazy. Who knew MFP also provided these therapy sessions. Ha ha.

I do what I can. :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I have to have the toilet paper over not under!!!

I put both socks on before putting my shoes on, you know, in case I have to run outside or something, at least I'm even, not looking like hop along!!!!

too cute!
  • tabchanges
    Options
    i sometimes clap my hands twice and show my palms like the blackjack dealers in vegas. mostly at inappropriate times by mistake. like recently when my boss finished with my annual review. i said, ok anything else? he said, nope. i did 'clap-clap, palms!' i dont think that makes me crazy, it makes me a nerd! at least he knows me well...:laugh: :ohwell:

HAHAHA omg let's be friends forever! HAHAHAHA