Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    there is a spot of really rough blacktop on the freeway on my way to work. It's all pitted up, a patch that has broken up and is like a two car-length chunk of potholes and cracks. I know exactly where it is, and I must pass it on the left. Not on the right, and I CANNOT run over it. I fill with anxiety approaching it.
    The only day I ran over it, (cars in the other lane would not let me over-AARGH:grumble: ) I ended up getting in an accident. Coincidence? I don't think so. :huh: (the accident was several miles down the road, it wasn't caused by trying to avoid the rough patch:laugh: )

Does that make me crazy?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i can never remember what # of bottled water i am on. in the morning i drink about two. then after lunch i think - wait, is this 2 or 3? 4 or 5? i always go for the lower # so i am probably drinking a lot more than i think! i even try to write it down but end up loosing track anyways.
    i'd log it on my food page but it seems i am too busy posting on silly threads! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :grumble:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    i can never remember what # of bottled water i am on. in the morning i drink about two. then after lunch i think - wait, is this 2 or 3? 4 or 5? i always go for the lower # so i am probably drinking a lot more than i think! i even try to write it down but end up loosing track anyways.
    i'd log it on my food page but it seems i am too busy posting on silly threads! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :grumble:

two words Psy-Cho!!!

Loooney...

:flowerforyou: :love:
  • heather0mc
    Options

two words Psy-Cho!!!

Loooney...

:flowerforyou: :love:

silly, im silly i tell ya! :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

care for a cat nap :wink: :blushing:
  • heather0mc
    Options

care for a cat nap :wink: :blushing:

ALWAYS! :blushing: im single now so watch it! dont want to upset your lady friend :wink:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    uh oh! Heather's on the loose!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    When I eat I can typically only eat one thing at a time, so I will eat all of my potatoes, then all of my corn, then all of my meat, etc!
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options
    When I get in the shower, I HAVE to wash my hands first before I do anything else. Even if I just washed them at the sink....I can't stand to think of washing anything else if I could possibly be washing everything else with dirty hands.
  • heather0mc
    Options
    uh oh! Heather's on the loose!

scary thought! :smokin:
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options
    I can't stand when the shower curtain is open....it has to be pulled shut all the way.

When I eat an apple I take just a deep enough bite to basically eat the skin off all over, and then I go back through and eat the apple.

I can only eat one french fry at a time (when I eat them)
  • amymeenieminymo
    Options
    I have so many OCD quirks. My pantry is organized with all things with the labels facing out and organized by cereals, crackers, canned goods, pasta, brown rice, etc. And I know immediately if things aren't in their *places*. All of my dry goods are kept in the modular mates from Tupperware (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda). And my spices are all in alphabetical order. My DVD's are all in alphabetical order also, and sorted by workout DVD's, family movies, series of DVD's, etc. Hey, I like things how I like them. :laugh:

Yep, it sure does make me crazy. :laugh:

Oh oh! Are your clothes organized by item (pants, long sleeve, short sleeve, dresses) and then in ROY G BIV ..and each section of clothes has it's own color of hanger?

Does that make me crazy

I used to keep my work clothes in one closet and weekend clothes in another...but now I have a big enough closet that I keep them all together. It does bug me tho that they aren't separated.
  • tabchanges
    Options
    I can't stand when the shower curtain is open....it has to be pulled shut all the way.

Me too!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I can't stand for the shower curtain to be pulled back ! I like then entire thing stretched open ALL the way! I don't like the cabinets left open or the bedroom doors to be closed if no one is in the room!!!!
    My sheets and bedspread have to be just right on the bed. I can't stand for them to be uneven, longer on one side than the other. My husband knows this so if he is helping me make the bed, he will always get the last tug in just so that his side is longer, just to mess with me!! LOL

Am I crazy yet?
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I won't wear the same panties twice, :blushing: I don't wash em, I throw them out!! his I've already been told is actually crazy, not to mention expensive!
  • tabchanges
    Options
    I won't wear the same panties twice, :blushing: I don't wash em, I throw them out!! his I've already been told is actually crazy, not to mention expensive!

NUT!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

NUT!

ouch! :tongue: I would have to agree on this one though!
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

yup crazy:laugh:
  • tabchanges
    Options
    :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

NUT!

ouch! :tongue: I would have to agree on this one though!

I was just thinking how expensive that would get... do you buy cheap ones from the doller store or something lol ... I cant wear any thing other than LaSenza panties.... and i own no joke 60+ pairs they are all folded in my drawrer... i have certain ones for my TOM and i buy new ones every month and throw some of the oldest ones out....
    I hope my weirdness makes you feel a little better :laugh: