Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I can't stand when the shower curtain is open....it has to be pulled shut all the way.

When I eat an apple I take just a deep enough bite to basically eat the skin off all over, and then I go back through and eat the apple.

I can only eat one french fry at a time (when I eat them)

I eat my apple in a corkscrew pattern. so in a circle, the northern hemisphere, then the equator, then the southern hemisphere. and if i peel an apple, i try really hard to get the peel off in one long continuous strip. I feel I have failed if the skin breaks and is in more than one piece when I'm done.
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have to have sweet-n-low in my water, can't do plain.:noway:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have to have the toilet paper over not under!!!

I put both socks on before putting my shoes on, you know, in case I have to run outside or something, at least I'm even, not looking like hop along!!!!

Me too!!

Pillowcases on the bed have to have the "open" ends pointing out, and the flat sheet must be on "backwards" so when you pull the sheets back to get in bed, you see the "nice" side of the sheet. (My poor husband still doesn't get this. He's like - who is going to see this? I'm like ME! That's the only person that matters, ha! He also doesn't get the toilet paper thing - he and the kids don't even bother putting it on the roll. DRIVES ME NUTS!)
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have to have the toilet paper over not under!!!

I put both socks on before putting my shoes on, you know, in case I have to run outside or something, at least I'm even, not looking like hop along!!!!

Me too!!

Pillowcases on the bed have to have the "open" ends pointing out, and the flat sheet must be on "backwards" so when you pull the sheets back to get in bed, you see the "nice" side of the sheet. (My poor husband still doesn't get this. He's like - who is going to see this? I'm like ME! That's the only person that matters, ha! He also doesn't get the toilet paper thing - he and the kids don't even bother putting it on the roll. DRIVES ME NUTS!)
    I can't stand it when the last person to use the toilet paper refuses to put a new roll and just sets it on the sink, then the bottom gets all wet!!! You're already sitting down, just put on a new role! GEESH!!!!
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I won't wear the same panties twice, :blushing: I don't wash em, I throw them out!! his I've already been told is actually crazy, not to mention expensive!

NUT!

ouch! :tongue: I would have to agree on this one though!

I was just thinking how expensive that would get... do you buy cheap ones from the doller store or something lol ... I cant wear any thing other than LaSenza panties.... and i own no joke 60+ pairs they are all folded in my drawrer... i have certain ones for my TOM and i buy new ones every month and throw some of the oldest ones out....
    I hope my weirdness makes you feel a little better :laugh:

lol...I feel a little better, I buy mine from LaSenza as well, I hit the sales, I just bought 140 pairs of panites, they had the 20 for 10.00....I have an outlet centre not too far from me, it's a weird OCD thing I have, I swear my mom started it when I was little....issues here!! :laugh:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    When I was in high school, and I would pass notes, the person I wrote the note to could not read it in front of me. It would drive me absolutly insane if they were near me and read the note.
  • uscm91
    uscm91 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I count lines on roads and interstates as they go by....Yeah, I lose count sometimes..lol

Derek
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    silly, im silly i tell ya! :laugh:

care for a cat nap :wink: :blushing:

ALWAYS! :blushing: im single now so watch it! dont want to upset your lady friend :wink:
    we have an agreement.. flirtationships are ok... CAT NAP TIME!!!:wink:

where am I with the whole standing in front of you with my skivvies application? I DID officially apply
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options

I do so many of these...

the TP has to be over, not under
    paper money in order by value and facing the same way
    I organize my M&M's by color and qty before eating them, then I eat them by evening out the ones that I have more of. When every color is equal, I eat 1 of each color until I only have 1 of each color left. Then I eat them by size, smallest to largest... wow, that's a lot of work, just to eat a handful of M&M's!
    I do all of these. Also for Skittles, not just M&M's. And the one I haven't heard yet.
    I eat my Cheeseburger...in a circle. I take bites all around the outside. My husband teases me endlessly about this habit.
  • wilted6orchid
    Options

also I have to wash my hair first in the shower because if i wash my body and then wash my hair the dirty water from my hair rolls down my body... kinda defeats the purpous...

I hadn't thought of it, but I do this for that exact purpose also.:laugh:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

I do so many of these...

the TP has to be over, not under
    paper money in order by value and facing the same way
    I organize my M&M's by color and qty before eating them, then I eat them by evening out the ones that I have more of. When every color is equal, I eat 1 of each color until I only have 1 of each color left. Then I eat them by size, smallest to largest... wow, that's a lot of work, just to eat a handful of M&M's!
    I do all of these. Also for Skittles, not just M&M's. And the one I haven't heard yet.
    I eat my Cheeseburger...in a circle. I take bites all around the outside. My husband teases me endlessly about this habit.

cheeseburger.....yummmmm, I haven't had a good old fashioned cheeseburger, or any burger for that fact in at least 6 years!!
  • tabchanges
    Options
    omg people, don't talk about cheeeeeeeeeseburgers! *drools*
  • tabchanges
    Options
    Double post, sorry!
  • wilted6orchid
    Options

Now this is NOT crazy, I used to work in housekeeping to pay for college, and that's what they taught us to do!!:wink:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options

Tab is trying to be a vegetarian for a while. So we should support her by not talking about the mouthwatering goodness of a nice cheeseburger. With lettuce and pickles and.....What was I talking about?
  • tabchanges
    Options

Tab is trying to be a vegetarian for a while. So we should support her by not talking about the mouthwatering goodness of a nice cheeseburger. With lettuce and pickles and.....What was I talking about?

Hahaha nice.
  • ms61840
    ms61840 Posts: 29
    Options
    I've got one. I am the biggest slob you know, but I have one neatness obsession. It's my toothpaste. I must have Aquafresh. I like all three of the flavor stripes to be perfectly even. I have to squeeze the tube neatly from the bottom. No dried crust around the neck of the tube. I do not share my toothpaste. Ever. My hubby ran out of his tube and used mine once. He squoze it right in the middle and messed up all the stripes. I had to throw the tube away.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    silly, im silly i tell ya! :laugh:

care for a cat nap :wink: :blushing:

ALWAYS! :blushing: im single now so watch it! dont want to upset your lady friend :wink:
    we have an agreement.. flirtationships are ok... CAT NAP TIME!!!:wink:

where am I with the whole standing in front of you with my skivvies application? I DID officially apply

SWEET! :love:
    um, what app is that? i think i missed something, or just slower than usual. :huh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    I always have to read the last page of a book before I read it. I know it spoils it sometimes, but I can't help it!

that is CRAZY! :noway:

:laugh:

Let's talk about how, when the last Harry Potter book came out, I drove to Walmart, picked up a book and just read the last page in the middle of the isle.

I did that too! No joke! I had to know if he lived or died!!! :noway:

I (sometimes, most times tho!) will pick out the grape colored fruit loops! hahah...I can't stand anything grape..and they may not even taste grape...but they are grape in there!! :huh:
  • tabchanges
    Options
    I always have to read the last page of a book before I read it. I know it spoils it sometimes, but I can't help it!

that is CRAZY! :noway:

:laugh:

Let's talk about how, when the last Harry Potter book came out, I drove to Walmart, picked up a book and just read the last page in the middle of the isle.

I did that too! No joke! I had to know if he lived or died!!! :noway:

Thank you! SEE PEOPLE? I'm not the only one!