Does that make me crazy?

Replies

• tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I can't think of anything else I do crazy. :smokin:

That sounds suspicious. :wink:

Oh is that so! :wink:
  • At a grocery store, I can not see a refrigerator door left open with out me shutting it
    At a clothing store I can not walk by and see items left on the floor with out me picking them up most of the time. :bigsmile: Does that make me not normal???
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    If I'm walking by the kitchen at work and see a cabinet open I have to go in a shut it. I can't stand to see them left open.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    At a grocery store, I can not see a refrigerator door left open with out me shutting it
    At a clothing store I can not walk by and see items left on the floor with out me picking them up most of the time. :bigsmile: Does that make me not normal???
    I get that!!
    i work retail so whenever I am shopping I automatically straighten things on shelves, no matter if it is the store I work at or somewhere else.

Some of my weird little quirks: I have to light a candle after I am finished cleaning a room, like some weird ritual...and I am terrified of Vampires.
  • tabchanges
    If I'm walking by the kitchen at work and see a cabinet open I have to go in a shut it. I can't stand to see them left open.

What do you do when someone has to have it open? HMM?
  • hartkid13

What do you do when someone has to have it open? HMM?

Ha. They better move quickly! :laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    When I go shopping, especially for stuff for myself, I will have a lot of stuff in the basket and I always add up how much I spend as I go along. Then as I get closer to the check out counter, I start putting things back, thinking I could use the money for something else or I really don't need that particular item. So by the time I get to the check out counter I only have one or 2 items left or sometimes I have left empty handed! My husband HATES that I do this. He says if I want or need it, just GET IT!!!!

Does this make me crazy?

Memaw
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    When I go shopping, especially for stuff for myself, I will have a lot of stuff in the basket and I always add up how much I spend as I go along. Then as I get closer to the check out counter, I start putting things back, thinking I could use the money for something else or I really don't need that particular item. So by the time I get to the check out counter I only have one or 2 items left or sometimes I have left empty handed! My husband HATES that I do this. He says if I want or need it, just GET IT!!!!

Does this make me crazy?

Memaw

I do the same.
    It's like buyer's remorse but it happens before I even buy it!!
    (Which helps me to spend less.)
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    i can only put notes/paper money in my wallet when they are all facing the same way! lol

:laugh:

I am the exact same way... Thanks to being a cashier for years as a teenager.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Doesn't anyone mix corn or peas in their mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving (sorry last time I ate mashed potatoes)... Hell maybe that's my problem. I don't care what my food touches.. I eat it regardless.
    But when it comes to candy.. When I ate candy... Skittles, M & M's even Jelly Belly's or any Jelly Beans always one color at a time.. Which is probably very bad because then I end up eating more candy...
    All of us have some kind of OCD... I will get out of bed once or twice to check that all the doors are locked. And get up at least 3 times to to pee.. Damn got to quit driinking water so late at night.. Should cut my self off at 6 pm like a puppy!
    Heather.. Dealer clap... Maybe in your previous life you worked in Vegas... :wink:

:laugh: that reminded me- my brother in law mixes his corn and potatoes together, then hollows out the center of a roll and stuffs it full of the mixture. he does 3 or 4 of these and that's pretty much his thanksgiving dinner :laugh: for some reason it disgusts me. lol

I so love doing that. That is my thanksgiving meal.. I have to have mashed potatoes and corn and gravy all mixed together and make a roll sandwich LOL. But I dont consider myself crazy.

I also can not stand to have even one little crumb in my sheet in the bed. I wipe my sheet down every night before I go to bed. Still not crazy though.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    UGH! My three year old does that. Or he says really loudly, "Mom, can you- hang this- up please?" and hands it to me. Even in the lingere section, so embarrasing.

He's got a little of momma's OCD.:laugh:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member

at my house, i tend to leave the cabinets and drawers cracked if i am working in there. when i am done, i shut everything up. that is what i call crazy! :smokin:
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

I do this as well with my skittles but I use the order of the rainbow...red orange yellow green blue indigo violet...ROY G BIV never fails!

Does that make me crazy? Or just nerdy?
  • hartkid13

at my house, i tend to leave the cabinets and drawers cracked if i am working in there. when i am done, i shut everything up. that is what i call crazy! :smokin:

I do something similar. So I guess I'm in that boat too.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    i laugh hysterically when i see people dressed up like food. in person or on TV.
  • tabchanges
    i laugh hysterically when i see people dressed up like food. in person or on TV.

HAHHAHA me too! :laugh:
  • Before I go to bed, I have to look round the whole house to make sure all unused plug sockets are switched off - does that make me crazy?
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660

youre CRAZY!!!

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!

COO-KOO
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

I do this as well with my skittles but I use the order of the rainbow...red orange yellow green blue indigo violet...ROY G BIV never fails!

Does that make me crazy? Or just nerdy?

I always eat them in color groups too! Skittles, starburst, M & Ms (not that I've had much of any of them recently)