Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Pillowcases on the bed have to have the "open" ends pointing out, and the flat sheet must be on "backwards" so when you pull the sheets back to get in bed, you see the "nice" side of the sheet. (My poor husband still doesn't get this. He's like - who is going to see this? I'm like ME! That's the only person that matters, ha! He also doesn't get the toilet paper thing - he and the kids don't even bother putting it on the roll. DRIVES ME NUTS!)
    Now this is NOT crazy, I used to work in housekeeping to pay for college, and that's what they taught us to do!!:wink:

What is the nice side of the sheets? :huh: They aren't just alike?? (I understand the visual point of making the bed this way, but not sure about sides of the sheet!)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am a freak about expiration dates on food. i usually throw something out the day before it expires. i even check the dates more than once before i eat something - like yogurt or sour cream. i hate it when cheese gets molded before the expiration date. and i hate when a container of package of something says 'use within 7 days of opening' because i freak out if its even been 8 days and throw it out. i cant eat things that quickly sometimes food companies! give me more time!!! :indifferent:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    i am a freak about expiration dates on food. i usually throw something out the day before it expires. i even check the dates more than once before i eat something - like yogurt or sour cream. i hate it when cheese gets molded before the expiration date. and i hate when a container of package of something says 'use within 7 days of opening' because i freak out if its even been 8 days and throw it out. i cant eat things that quickly sometimes food companies! give me more time!!! :indifferent:

Omg! I am so the same. Mostly with the milk. Like, if it's the day before or the day of expiring I will throw it out.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Being (literally) the only male in the office, I frequently have to change the Ozarka bottle. It really bothers me when the guy from Ozarka does it and the label is not facing out and centered.

Does that make me crazy?
  • tabchanges
    Options
    Being (literally) the only male in the office, I frequently have to change the Ozarka bottle. It really bothers me when the guy from Ozarka does it and the label is not facing out and centered.

Does that make me crazy?

let the professional do his job!
  • hartkid13
    Options

Does that make me crazy?

let the professional do his job!

He only comes like once every two months and someone has to do it in the meantime! Jeezzy Creezy.

Maybe I should give him some training. :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options

Omg! I am so the same. Mostly with the milk. Like, if it's the day before or the day of expiring I will throw it out.

you guys know those are sell-by dates, right? so you have like a week after the date on the container to eat it? I go over this with my kid and DH- sell-by =/= eat-by.

ya, y'all are crayzee!!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

you guys know those are sell-by dates, right? so you have like a week after the date on the container to eat it? I go over this with my kid and DH- sell-by =/= eat-by.

ya, y'all are crayzee!!!

ugh...i still hate those dates. i think im craaaaaaazy!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    recognizing you have a problem is the first step:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I get giddily excited about wearing new t/shirts from runs I've done. :ohwell: :bigsmile:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options

Pillowcases on the bed have to have the "open" ends pointing out, and the flat sheet must be on "backwards" so when you pull the sheets back to get in bed, you see the "nice" side of the sheet. (My poor husband still doesn't get this. He's like - who is going to see this? I'm like ME! That's the only person that matters, ha! He also doesn't get the toilet paper thing - he and the kids don't even bother putting it on the roll. DRIVES ME NUTS!)
    Now this is NOT crazy, I used to work in housekeeping to pay for college, and that's what they taught us to do!!:wink:

What is the nice side of the sheets? :huh: They aren't just alike?? (I understand the visual point of making the bed this way, but not sure about sides of the sheet!)

The top of the sheet (if it has a pattern on it...) is usually bold and colorful, on the underside you may be able to see the pattern through or see the stitching. It usually doesn't look as nice as the top part of the sheet. So we put it upside down and then the comforter goes on, and then we fold the top part down a bit. Since it's upside down, when we fold it over the nice side is now face up. So on the bed you see comforter and the folded over, nice side of the sheet.

I am way too wordy!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tabchanges
    Options

The top of the sheet (if it has a pattern on it...) is usually bold and colorful, on the underside you may be able to see the pattern through or see the stitching. It usually doesn't look as nice as the top part of the sheet. So we put it upside down and then the comforter goes on, and then we fold the top part down a bit. Since it's upside down, when we fold it over the nice side is now face up. So on the bed you see comforter and the folded over, nice side of the sheet.

My mom does that. Drives me crazy. :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options

THAT is IF you make the bed... :bigsmile:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options

HAHA you think like I DO... i wuv you!:love::smooched:
  • TROUBLE2
    Options
    I only make my bed when my mother is coming to visit me that way she doesnt feel like her son doesnt make the bed... I DO... just so that she doesnt feel bad... LOL when i moved out i realized two things... I did not have to make my bed, and I could eat desert BEFORE dinner.... my crowning achievment... :glasses:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I only make my bed when my mother is coming to visit me that way she doesnt feel like her son doesnt make the bed... I DO... just so that she doesnt feel bad... LOL when i moved out i realized two things... I did not have to make my bed, and I could eat desert BEFORE dinner.... my crowning achievment... :glasses:
    You know I only make the bed when Hubby is home...he's deployed right now. But, Lord, if the bed isn't made the room's automatically a disaster.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options

I do the same thing!
  • tabchanges
    Options
    I can't think of anything else I do crazy. :smokin:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I can't think of anything else I do crazy. :smokin:

That sounds suspicious. :wink:
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    I'm sure it's been said but I'm just plan crazy :angry: :laugh: :wink: :smile: :mad: :noway: :glasses: :sick: :yawn: :blushing: :heart: :bigsmile: :sad: :smooched: :embarassed: :love: :smokin: :brokenheart: :laugh: