Does that make me crazy?

Replies

• tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    I check www.usmagazine.com about a billion times a day to see if anything interesting happened in Hollywood. :laugh:

I do the same thing, except with drudgereport.

I like how yours is intense and interesting, and mine is hollywood gossip!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    I check www.usmagazine.com about a billion times a day to see if anything interesting happened in Hollywood. :laugh:

Different strokes, I suppose. Ha Ha.

If we just find someone who follows international news and gossip, we'll have just about everything covered.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member

If we just find someone who follows international news and gossip, we'll have just about everything covered.

sounds like we have, just need to team up on this one guys! LOL! :flowerforyou:
  • tabchanges
    When I listen to the radio, I have to hear every station I listen to, in order to see what songs are on. Then I listen to the best choice out of all of them.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    When I listen to the radio, I have to hear every station I listen to, in order to see what songs are on. Then I listen to the best choice out of all of them.
    I can't go to sleep with the radio on because I lay awake wondering what song will be on next!!!
  • hartkid13

sounds like we have, just need to team up on this one guys! LOL! :flowerforyou:

Brilliant! Maybe we should start a thread each morning and post an article or two that we are each interested in.
  • tabchanges
    I stay up to 1am every night, because I have a hard time sleeping if I haven't watched the Golden Girls. :laugh: :laugh: I'm such a nut.
  • hartkid13
    I stay up to 1am every night, because I have a hard time sleeping if I haven't watched the Golden Girls. :laugh: :laugh: I'm such a nut.

Golden Girls is great to fall asleep to.

I'm off to workout! Be back in a couple of hours.
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    WOW.....I've seen myself in just about everyone here. I go crazy if I leave the closet door open just a little bit and find that I have to go back to fully close it. I find that I drive my hubbie crazy 'cuz he doesn't do things the same way I do. (like adding the laundry detergent to the water before adding any clothes) I guess you could say I've got a bit of OCD.
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Doesn't anyone mix corn or peas in their mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving (sorry last time I ate mashed potatoes)... Hell maybe that's my problem. I don't care what my food touches.. I eat it regardless.
    But when it comes to candy.. When I ate candy... Skittles, M & M's even Jelly Belly's or any Jelly Beans always one color at a time.. Which is probably very bad because then I end up eating more candy...
    All of us have some kind of OCD... I will get out of bed once or twice to check that all the doors are locked. And get up at least 3 times to to pee.. Damn got to quit driinking water so late at night.. Should cut my self off at 6 pm like a puppy!
    Heather.. Dealer clap... Maybe in your previous life you worked in Vegas... :wink:
  • tabchanges
    I mix my corn and ranch style beans together.... that might just be a Texas thing... or a crazy thing. WHO KNOWS?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Doesn't anyone mix corn or peas in their mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving (sorry last time I ate mashed potatoes)... Hell maybe that's my problem. I don't care what my food touches.. I eat it regardless.
    But when it comes to candy.. When I ate candy... Skittles, M & M's even Jelly Belly's or any Jelly Beans always one color at a time.. Which is probably very bad because then I end up eating more candy...
    All of us have some kind of OCD... I will get out of bed once or twice to check that all the doors are locked. And get up at least 3 times to to pee.. Damn got to quit driinking water so late at night.. Should cut my self off at 6 pm like a puppy!
    Heather.. Dealer clap... Maybe in your previous life you worked in Vegas... :wink:

lol ~ i think i just think its neat! maybe i play too much blackjack! lol! :laugh:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    When I eat peanuts, I eat the "halves" first, and then the "whole" nuts.....Does that make me crazy?
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    hahahahah.......well I think the vote is crazy.......in lala land with his popcorn fairies...but he is mine.......
    I can't sleep naked because I am afraid there is gonna be a fire in the house and I am gonna have to run out of the house within seconds of being burned to death and be stuck outside on the street naked!

Does that make me Cookaloo?:huh:
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    when i eat, i always have to save my last bite on the side, that way the last bite is the best!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    when and if i eat m&m's, i have to eat them is some kind of color order - usually browns first, then red's, blue's, yellow's, green's, then orange. sometimes the blue and yellow are flip flopped. does that make me crazy??? :noway:

OMG that's me too, also the money thing, also the even numbers, when I turn the volume on the TV up or down it has to be even, I know that to my basement there are 12 stairs, I count them everytime I go up or down, and the ones to my office are the devil because there are 13!!!! I think I may be OCD!:noway: Do these make me crazy?
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    I have to watch I Love Lucy!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I eat my food one item at a time, clockwise on the plate, nothing touching.
    I can't stand to wear a stitch to bed, I can't sleep if I do. Creepy and TMI.
    I absolutely cannot stand to be yelled at in any way shape or form. ugh
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I have so many OCD quirks. My pantry is organized with all things with the labels facing out and organized by cereals, crackers, canned goods, pasta, brown rice, etc. And I know immediately if things aren't in their *places*. All of my dry goods are kept in the modular mates from Tupperware (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda). And my spices are all in alphabetical order. My DVD's are all in alphabetical order also, and sorted by workout DVD's, family movies, series of DVD's, etc. Hey, I like things how I like them. :laugh:

Yep, it sure does make me crazy. :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I have so many OCD quirks. My pantry is organized with all things with the labels facing out and organized by cereals, crackers, canned goods, pasta, brown rice, etc. And I know immediately if things aren't in their *places*. All of my dry goods are kept in the modular mates from Tupperware (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda). And my spices are all in alphabetical order. My DVD's are all in alphabetical order also, and sorted by workout DVD's, family movies, series of DVD's, etc. Hey, I like things how I like them. :laugh:

Yep, it sure does make me crazy. :laugh:

Oh oh! Are your clothes organized by item (pants, long sleeve, short sleeve, dresses) and then in ROY G BIV ..and each section of clothes has it's own color of hanger?

Does that make me crazy