Does that make me crazy?

Options

Replies

• heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am detail oriented and can remember so many things down to the fine details. however, each and every day on my way to work i cannot remember - for the life of me - if i unplugged my hair straightner!!!!

does that make me crazy??
    omg i constantly have to go back inside to make sure i unplugged it!

meee tooo! :noway: i have even gone home at lunch to check it :ohwell:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    I have to have the toilet paper over not under!!!

I put both socks on before putting my shoes on, you know, in case I have to run outside or something, at least I'm even, not looking like hop along!!!!

I agree, the toilet paper must be over.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I have to have the toilet paper over not under!!!

I put both socks on before putting my shoes on, you know, in case I have to run outside or something, at least I'm even, not looking like hop along!!!!

I agree, the toilet paper must be over.
    Thank you!!! I'm going to show this to my husband, he thinks I am the only person who worries about this, although he has been putting it on the roll correctly lately!! LOL
  • memaw66
    Options
    When I'm on the phone there better be a pen/paper around because I am a doodler!! I write down whatever is being said or what I am feeling or thinking or seeing or whatever, I just HAVE to write when I am on the phone!!!!

Gosh, I didn't realize I had so many......issues! (runs to therapy!)

Memaw
  • heather0mc
    Options
    i sometimes clap my hands twice and show my palms like the blackjack dealers in vegas. mostly at inappropriate times by mistake. like recently when my boss finished with my annual review. i said, ok anything else? he said, nope. i did 'clap-clap, palms!' i dont think that makes me crazy, it makes me a nerd! at least he knows me well...:laugh: :ohwell:

HAHAHA omg let's be friends forever! HAHAHAHA

hehe, aw shucks ~ of course pal! :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
    we will make a great team eating skittles artwork and seperating out m&m's

OH another one! two actually!

i organize my chips. saving the bigger ones for the end.

i also end up eating my food in portions evenly. for example - if i have 3 items - chicken, rice, and veggies - by the time i get to the last bite, i have one bite of each left...or one last bite of sandwich and one chip...or...well, you get the idea ~ crazy! :ohwell:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    During a meal I eat a bit of everything and in the end there must be 1 bite of every dish - greenbean, peach, piece of meat on my plate..........does that make me crazy? :huh:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    During a meal I eat a bit of everything and in the end there must be 1 bite of every dish - greenbean, peach, piece of meat on my plate..........does that make me crazy? :huh:

hehe, i just posted that! :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    :noway:
    i sometimes clap my hands twice and show my palms like the blackjack dealers in vegas. mostly at inappropriate times by mistake. like recently when my boss finished with my annual review. i said, ok anything else? he said, nope. i did 'clap-clap, palms!' i dont think that makes me crazy, it makes me a nerd! at least he knows me well...:laugh: :ohwell:

HAHAHA omg let's be friends forever! HAHAHAHA

hehe, aw shucks ~ of course pal! :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :flowerforyou: :laugh:
    we will make a great team eating skittles artwork and seperating out m&m's

OH another one! two actually!

i organize my chips. saving the bigger ones for the end.

i also end up eating my food in portions evenly. for example - if i have 3 items - chicken, rice, and veggies - by the time i get to the last bite, i have one bite of each left...or one last bite of sandwich and one chip...or...well, you get the idea ~ crazy! :ohwell:

HAHAHAHAHA, I POSTED THE SAME DAMN THING THAT YOU DID AT ABOUT THE SAME MOMENT! YOUR NOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh:
  • memaw66
    Options
    I eat all the folded chips first (when I used to eat chips!)
  • sassiebritches
    Options
    When I eat popcorn I eat the popped out edges first and then the ball of corn, my honey calls it biting the legs off the popcorn fairies......................am I crazy?
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I eat all the folded chips first (when I used to eat chips!)

oh yea, i should have mentioned chip eating as past tense too!
  • hartkid13
    Options
    When I eat popcorn I eat the popped out edges first and then the ball of corn, my honey calls it biting the legs off the popcorn fairies......................am I crazy?

I don't think that's as crazy as calling something popcorn fairies. :laugh:
  • heather0mc
    Options

noooooo, but! that is one of the cutest things i have heard - eating the legs off the popcorn fairies! LOL!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!

I do so many of these...

the TP has to be over, not under
    paper money in order by value and facing the same way
    I organize my M&M's by color and qty before eating them, then I eat them by evening out the ones that I have more of. When every color is equal, I eat 1 of each color until I only have 1 of each color left. Then I eat them by size, smallest to largest... wow, that's a lot of work, just to eat a handful of M&M's!
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options

I don't think that's as crazy as calling something popcorn fairies. :laugh:

agreed.
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I also eat food on my plate one item at a time, so if we have chicken and rice and green beans, I eat all the beans first, then the rice, then the chicken.

Am I crazy?
  • tabchanges
    Options
    I also eat food on my plate one item at a time, so if we have chicken and rice and green beans, I eat all the beans first, then the rice, then the chicken.

Am I crazy?

Nope, I do that too! I save the main item for last too. So the chicken would always be last.
  • memaw66
    Options

Am I crazy?

Nope, I do that too! I save the main item for last too. So the chicken would always be last.
    My husband does this but I am just the opposite. I eat some of everything so that if I get full before I finish my plate at least I will have tasted everything.
  • tabchanges
    Options
    I check www.usmagazine.com about a billion times a day to see if anything interesting happened in Hollywood. :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Options
    I check www.usmagazine.com about a billion times a day to see if anything interesting happened in Hollywood. :laugh:

I do the same thing, except with drudgereport.