Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• ColeyBear08
    ColeyBear08 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my belly button pierced
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    A tattoo I've been wanting for a long time and (maybe) a bikini for once.

Good luck all of you (us), I'm sure we can do it!

Me too! I can't wait to get a tattoo. And a brand new bikini :) How far are you from your goal? I have 17 more pounds!!
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    We will be allowed to undergo IVF treatment when I reach my goal. So hopefully I baby will be the prize :)
  • gormley0421
    Options
    I'm a brunette, 45yrs. old, and if I reach my goal weight, I am totally going blonde!! I've never changed my haircolor.
  • smontalvan
    Options
    Family portraits, a new wardrobe, and a trip to my hometown (Miami) and a family vacation to Disney! Hubs says I can get a boob job and possibly tummy tuck but we will see if that happens lol.
  • duckpond11
    duckpond11 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my reward will be.... being at my final goal!!!
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    new wardrobe including lots of tank tops..and the self satisfaction I will receive when everyone who said I can't give me the "oh wow she did it" face!
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    trip to Vegas
  • crixmix
    crixmix Posts: 30
    Options
    We will be allowed to undergo IVF treatment when I reach my goal. So hopefully I baby will be the prize :)

Now that's a prize!! Best of luck in quick weightloss and successful IVF!!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Funny...I'm planning to reward myself with something (not food) every 10 pounds, but so far I've only come up with rewards for the first 30 and I'm planning to lose 87 total. I will DEFINITELY need new clothes at my goal because the ones I have now sure as heck won't fit by then. Hmmm...maybe I can get a totally age inappropriate swimsuit and convince hubby that we need another beach vacation!
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I think I'll set aside some money and buy myself some of those really tiny denim shorts and wear them proudly. (:
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    To surprise my boyfriend after he comes back from boot camp in the shorts I used to wear Junior year of high school =)

And to feel confident about myself again
  • Shellebell921
    Shellebell921 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I plan to get my first tattoo and be able to take the tags off new clothes in my closet that have gotten too tight..
  • jkreed04
    Options
    I've never been able to wear a bikini...when I lose my weight, I'm totally going to wear one with confidence!
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My reward is definitely showing my new body (for the second time) to my husband who comes home in May. That's my motivation and my goal.

I am hoping to get to my goal by time my husband gets home as well.. But... I might get close.. we shall see.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Health
  • jessashcher
    Options
    I am getting the dress I want from pyramid collections and I am going to Vegas.
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Great health
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'll buy a new bikini and a new wardrobe. :) But this time, I'll buy clothes that don't hide parts of me. I'll wear the cute and fashionable ones!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Newsies on Broadway in NYC!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!