Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm another tattoo goal. I want to get something containing waterlilies and snowflakes down the side of my ribs to my hip.
  • skinnylove17
    Options
    New wardrobe of course! And maybe my belly button pierced:)
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Lol I actually have a map out so that there are about 5 points in which I will rewards with different things (mostly workout gear/clothing related).

My goal weight?? Well, I am rewarding myself by seeing a psychic, or doing a spiritual retreat! Not the typical, but both are something I really want to do again and I think make a good motivation!!
  • monty_williams
    Options
    Self satisfaction.
  • soagirl777
    soagirl777 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Getting my first tattoo and hopefully rock a bikini for the first time in my life!:wink:
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    1) Belly button piercing
    2) New wardrobe (especially daisy dukes!)
    3) Bikini
    4) CONFIDENCE!

:bigsmile:
  • arikaaverett
    Options
    I haven't worn shorts since I was 12 so as soon as I reach my goal weight I'm buying some cute tailored shorts.
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    A whole new wardrobe and I wanna go back to Vegas, so decided I'd wait till I could rock some awesome outfits :)
  • brunette824
    brunette824 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bikinis no matter how bad my stomach might look!
  • MonkeyMoo08
    Options
    A new car!

My current car will be paid off the same month that I want to hit my ultimate goal, but I'm not allowing myself to even go look before I'm at the weight I want to be.
  • KelLifts
    KelLifts Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the camera I have been wanting forever.... Canon T2i (wasnt planning on buying it but an insane used deal came up and I jumped on it)

My ultimate reward will probably be a tattoo.

I am getting something that is going to illustrate that I will never do what I did to get back to where I was or something to remind me of it all.

Was thinking something like 370 with the words "Never Again" somewhere related to it. Maybe 370 with a bullet going through it like its being shattered ( I like guns)

Sounds like a kick *kitten* tattoo..
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    tattoo on my ribs i've been wanting for over a year
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Me too! Just kiddin
  • Merihell
    Options
    A boudoir photo shoot; photos that are just for me (and maybe my partner!). I want to have something that i can look at and say "i am beautiful".
  • amysala85
    Options
    Jeans, I haven;t worn any since I was 16! Ill be 27 on the 25th and have 4 kids,

I love the family portrait and dirty pics for hubby!

That will be great! Can't wait!
  • Angela_thinner
    Options
    I'm like you, I like to have mini rewards along the way. I'm standing in a wedding in May so I'm looking forward to having to get that dress taken in.
  • hrharris70
    hrharris70 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I work at a major university. My reward will be looking better than 90% of the young bucks running around the campus with their shirts off.
    If that's you in the pic and not some movie star I would say you already are!
  • paigecoops
    Options
    usually i dont buy new clothes when i am still in the process of losing weight because you're just going to end up settling on that size because you won't want to throw them out when you cant fit anymore! new makeup, lipstick, jewelry or have a small dessert is always fun. but if you get in the habit of eating unhealthy as a reward, all the hardwork is gone to waste!!!!
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    new clothes and a special trip to Hawaii
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Being even awesome-er than I already am :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!