Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• stephanielindley422
    Options
    1. New tattoo
    2. New clothes
    3. Boudoir photo shoot
    4. Nose ring. :)
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I like to imagine myself taking a big bite out of a delicious burger when I hit my goal lol However most likely I am going to do something for my hubby. Maybe get some tasteful nude or semi nude portraits done. He travels a lot and it would be nice if he could take some of me with him ;)
  • pupcamper
    pupcamper Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've been putting some money aside so I can buy loads of new clothes, I was thinking new hairstyle and now I may have to add the family portrait idea!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I want to get some nice high quality workout clothes when I am at my goal weight! Right now I just wear crappy old t-shirts and walmart workout pants...
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    my reward will be.... being at my final goal!!!

+1

EDIT: that being said I've always said that if I get below 100kgs then I'm going for a tandem sky dive
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I recently bought the camera I have been wanting forever.... Canon T2i (wasnt planning on buying it but an insane used deal came up and I jumped on it)

My ultimate reward will probably be a tattoo.

I am getting something that is going to illustrate that I will never do what I did to get back to where I was or something to remind me of it all.

Was thinking something like 370 with the words "Never Again" somewhere related to it. Maybe 370 with a bullet going through it like its being shattered ( I like guns)
  • toxicasylum
    Options
    getting my belly button pierced
  • HealthyBride5_3_13
    Options
    New wardrobe, new body, getting married and looking better than ever :)
  • has001
    has001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feeling confident that when I walk into the store and get something off the rack that I will look great in it! I have already had the greatest motivation and reward.....my son and my husband, just looking forward to transforming into the new me and not looking back!
  • Carlamere84
    Options
    A tattoo!
  • Jhulet
    Jhulet Posts: 32
    Options
    #1- Just no longer being FAT. Accomplishing the weight loss.
    #2- Clothes, not being limited by where I shop. Husband is taking me to Seattle, and I am walking in any store with something I like and getting it, NOT from the plus size stores. (So over that).
  • davidlbass
    davidlbass Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I work at a major university. My reward will be looking better than 90% of the young bucks running around the campus with their shirts off.
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans. Like, skinny, not the straight-leg "skinny" that I have right now.

That, contact lenses (haven't worn them in 3+ years and I HATE having to wear my glasses), and the funky hair that I miss having.
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    When I'm down 30 I plan on getting some lululemon workout pants, (on sale)

When I'm at my goal weight I'll need a new wardrobe, and some really nice lingerie.

I had planned on a belly button ring, but now...well I'm not so young anymore and not really sure about that one ahaah I'll see.

Ven
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Started this journey with the hubbs...he knows I love to shop so he said HE would buy me a new wardrobe when I have reached my goal...he didn't even have to finish the sentence before my butt was on the elliptical :wink:
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    A tattoo. (I'm starting to feel really unoriginal here.)

I already have tattoos but this one will be very large and it will be on my side / stomach. This will actually be my reward for reaching my goals / getting a real job being as that the piece will probably be pretty expensive. A few hundred to have the art commissioned and a few hundred for the actual tattoo.

My mini reward will be a belly button piercing. Hoping to be down to 130 - 135ish by my birthday this year so I can get it on my birthday.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Several things:

1. Family pictures done. We have never had them done because Ive been too embarassed. My kids are almost 7 and 4 so they will be long overdue.

2. New clothes. Ive worn size 18+ since I was 16 so I have NOTHING lower than that and will buy cheap as I go but Im setting aside some cash to get some nice cute clothes.

3. We are taking a honeymoon to Myrtle Beach in June 2014 for our 10th wedding anniversary (we never got a honeymoon) and I wanna look beach hot for it
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    1. The satisfaction of knowing that I have accomplished something that will change the rest of my life for the better.
    2. Being healthy
    3. A new wardrobe
    4. A trip to the beach. [I haven't been since my children were little]

I also have mini goals of a pair of earrings or a necklace for every 10 pounds that I lose.
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Hopefully a Kidney Transplant.

YOU WIN!!! :heart: I hope you reach your goal!!
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Completing Air Assault School and getting my wings!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!