WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!???!?!

Options

Replies

• lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What a douche bag! Forget him!
  • trooper605
    trooper605 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I can sum it up with 4 letters........."a lot"
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    "You know, you keep working out and Greg will leave you because it's not feminine." "That's not all i do that isn;t feminine. Ask him what the term "dutch ovening" means in our house."

LMAO - sounds like my hubby!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wow! I would have punched him right in the face, hard, when he grabbed my stomach and claimed self defense. He put his hands on you first.
  • RoxRae
    RoxRae Posts: 60
    Options
    He's so jealous he can't stand it. He's afraid you are going to look better, feel better, and BE better than him. Eff him. Don't let the *kitten* get you down. Keep on keeping on and when you're where you want to be with your health and weight, walk up to him and pound his f*#&@$g head in.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    you should have just kicked him in the shins!
  • Jade1964
    Jade1964 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Seriously, he actually survived touching you like that huh? I woulda decked him one personally, but that is me LOL
  • gwensmamma06
    Options
    Can I suggest you bring pepper spray next time you are around him and he is touching you w/o invitation?!
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    People are so rude....... Just like when people tell you, that you look "Better" not good, but "Better"..... He is a Dushe bag anyways.....good for you and your weight loss!!
  • hdacmom
    hdacmom Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had an older man lean over the counter at my job, stick his cane in my belly, and said "Oh do you have a little one on the way"? I said no Im just fat, but thanks for asking! The look on his face was priceless for me, and hopefully he will never ask that question of another woman! It does cut like a knife though...
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow... if someone did that to me, innocent bystanders would have to pry my bloody hands off of them. That's one of the RUDEST things I've ever heard. Clearly that a-hole is making up for his own self-doubt by being mean and petty to others.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I think rude, mean and inconsiderate comments from people should come back to them in the form of "Pure Fat Calories"!
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    people are so flipping rude!!! i cant believe the guy grabbed your stomach like that! i would have freaked out. You should have grabbed his penis and said "wow hasnt grown much since you were little... you might want to work on that..... maybe try a pump" hahaha what an *kitten*!!!
  • Cathnger
    Options
    Some people are just idiots, they think their having a laugh and having some fun. But to US it's real and important, our lives and we care about it and proud of what we have done or are doing to be the best we can be. What a complete who know what. Be proud of yourself and that awesome 15lb you've lost and I know it's easy to say but dont let them get to you.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    tl:dr

If someone did that to me they would pull back a stump
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    You should have cupped his *kitten* and told him to take you to dinner before he gets physical with you like that.
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    so after i finished working tonight, i went to another bar in town for my friends' engagement party. had a fantastic time!...BUT... have to tell you about an incident with an old "friend" of mine. this is almost exactly how it went down. "hey! how are you?! long time!!!" he says yeah same...what have you been up to? i respond..."oh, not too much. been riding moto, a little DH, but mostly just working out and hiking trying to get into shape for the summer and hopefully do some races this year". i swear he looks me in the eyes, sticks out a hand, and proceeds to grab onto my lower belly flab (which i'm proud to say is almost gone...but he found what little left there is) and HOLD ONTO IT while saying, "huh, not quite there yet are you?". no exaggeration at all! who the F#*% does that??! and that's not ALL!!! then he says, "oh, i didn't know you were back in town. haven't seen you around". to which i respond, "yeah, ever since i got back, i've just been working my *kitten* off between my two jobs." again...no joke...he leans forward towards me and to the side and looks at my rear end and says "looks like you've still got some work to do". WTF!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!? are you effing kidding me??!

mind you this is coming from a guy (mid-20's) that is about 5'4 (probably claims 5'7) and has a bad haircut and a lisp and prides himself on being a "poster child" for our bike park, even though outside of our little isolated mountain town, no one has ever heard of the guy. normally, i would NOT point out flaws like that in a person because it's super mean and i know for a fact that i'm not perfect so who am i to judge...but in this case...he deserves it! SO MEAN!!! i could have been super rude, but instead just said you better not EVER say anything like that to your girlfriend (who was sitting 5 feet away) or you're going to be a REALLY lonely person the rest of your life. and walked away.

anyways, anyone else have anything happen like that to them? stories???

Let it go over your head!!

Your doing fab and you look great, he's probably envious as your something he will never attain and what exactly has he improved about himself?? obviously nothing and certainly not his personality.....a**hole!! Little man syndrome!!!

Chin up pretty lady!!
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    You should have cupped his *kitten* and told him to take you to dinner before he gets physical with you like that.

ROFLOL
  • newsboys
    Options
    Turn on your heel and walk away. He's not worth the breath you would have to expend to even talk to him.
  • deftanker
    deftanker Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Dhould have grabbed his junk and said the same thing