WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!???!?!

Options

Replies

• Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow that guy is the true definition of a Jerk Off! He is obviously insecure with himself and needs to make other people around him feel bad so that he feels a little better. Next time he does that to you....PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE and tell him " Oh thought you were a man....you need to work on that!!"
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    With friends like that you don't need enemies....

maybe he was inviting you into his 'wolf pack' and just wanted you to know your place, LOL
  • slayerdan
    slayerdan Posts: 193
    Options
    Lighten up. America especially, but the world as a whole has gotten too sensitive. Some people are jealous. Some people are just socially awkward. Some are just *kitten*. Some just dont know what to say. The problem is theirs, not yours.

They are leading their life right now, not worried a bit about your interaction. You cant allow others to dictate your mood. Use it as motivation or dismiss it,whichever. But dont go on and on about it.

Its over and its done. People will be just as bad when you are in shape---bad people skills are bad people skills. And maybe you do need more work--dont expect everyone to be the nurturing type of support....especially someone you havent seen for a long time---does it really matter?

Let it go and have a good weekend.

SD
  • trudibus
    Options
    people are *kitten*!! I find if something good is happening to you there is always one who will be a negative jerk!!
    Proud you didn't smuck him in the mouth...even though it would have been deserved..keep up the good work!!
  • MichelleKMo
    MichelleKMo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way to be slim, healthy and fit, he however, is stupid and will always likely be!

*love* this!! :)
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    Have you heard the saying "I may be fat but you're ugly and I can diet!"?

Well you can say "I may be a bit chubby but your bald and a ****head and I can lose my chubbiness!"
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Wow that guy is the true definition of a Jerk Off! He is obviously insecure with himself and needs to make other people around him feel bad so that he feels a little better. Next time he does that to you....PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE and tell him " Oh thought you were a man....you need to work on that!!"
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Good Lord, no I've never had something like happen. I can't even imagine someone doing that. I'm pretty sure I would have slapped (at least) his hand if he tried to grab my belly, no matter how much of it there happened to be at the time. That is bizarre.
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Someone did that to me a few years ago. We all got together over winter break and were catching up. One of our friends had his cousin come over with him who was from Mexico. We have known him for a couple of years and he just cause up to me grabbed my hips and asked what are these?!?!? He is a 20 year old man and you know what their are they are called love handles you butthead. I didn't say that but everyone was looking at me waiting to see how I would react. I just walked upstairs and told my boyfriend I was going home.I was so upset and didn't want to cry infront of anything.
    This is way more common than you think in Latin cultures. Just saying.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    My response would have been: "yeah, still a little work to do, but I'll get there" Too bad you can't lose being an a**hole!

^^this!

Here's my story:

As a teen, my weight fluctuated from average to above average, but never obese. My two younger sisters were always (and still are) skinner than I. My mother always compared me to them, and subsequently put me on "the soup" diet. For those of you who don't know what the soup diet it - it's a special diet where you eat only liquid with carrots and celery (that's the soup). And on "special" days you get certain things. For instance, a day can include all the "special soup" you can have (no salt, or flavour) and 1 banana and a cup of skim milk. THATS IT! Another day was again, all the soup you can have, and 1 hamburger patti (basically 6 oz of ground beef).

So imagine a 16 year old girl, who was very introverted to start out with, essentially being told by your family that you needed to be on a diet for the morbidly obese. The diet never worked because I binge ate at every opportunity...because I was bloody hungry!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't be "friends" with people like that.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wow. I probably would've smacked him for touching me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,547 Member
    Options
    so after i finished working tonight, i went to another bar in town for my friends' engagement party. had a fantastic time!...BUT... have to tell you about an incident with an old "friend" of mine. this is almost exactly how it went down. "hey! how are you?! long time!!!" he says yeah same...what have you been up to? i respond..."oh, not too much. been riding moto, a little DH, but mostly just working out and hiking trying to get into shape for the summer and hopefully do some races this year". i swear he looks me in the eyes, sticks out a hand, and proceeds to grab onto my lower belly flab (which i'm proud to say is almost gone...but he found what little left there is) and HOLD ONTO IT while saying, "huh, not quite there yet are you?". no exaggeration at all! who the F#*% does that??! and that's not ALL!!! then he says, "oh, i didn't know you were back in town. haven't seen you around". to which i respond, "yeah, ever since i got back, i've just been working my *kitten* off between my two jobs." again...no joke...he leans forward towards me and to the side and looks at my rear end and says "looks like you've still got some work to do". WTF!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!? are you effing kidding me??!

mind you this is coming from a guy (mid-20's) that is about 5'4 (probably claims 5'7) and has a bad haircut and a lisp and prides himself on being a "poster child" for our bike park, even though outside of our little isolated mountain town, no one has ever heard of the guy. normally, i would NOT point out flaws like that in a person because it's super mean and i know for a fact that i'm not perfect so who am i to judge...but in this case...he deserves it! SO MEAN!!! i could have been super rude, but instead just said you better not EVER say anything like that to your girlfriend (who was sitting 5 feet away) or you're going to be a REALLY lonely person the rest of your life. and walked away.

anyways, anyone else have anything happen like that to them? stories???
    Should have asked him what kids mart he buys his clothes from. Then walked away.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    That leaves me speechless. He is not worth your time for a conversation even.
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    "Why bless your heart. That was so rude." I suspect it is jealousy and low self esteem that makes them try to make themselves feel better by tearing other people down. Too bad. Good for you!!! For you exercise, your commitment toyourself and your refusal to sink to that level. Hooray
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    jealousy makes people do some crazy stuff lol like that song that sh#*@ cray lol
  • chyloet
    chyloet Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I would have put a dent in his forehead.

I would have put a dent in his crotch!
  • Blodnie
    Blodnie Posts: 66
    Options
    Some people just have no idea what's acceptable and what's not, and sometimes they just don't care. The guy's an idiot.. put him out of your mind. I had a boss a few years back that felt it is was her right to judge me based on my weight. We were sitting in the lunch room one day and out of the blue she asks me, "So ..does you whole family have weight issues?". I was stunned but answered honestly that, no.. for the most part, most of my family members don't. Next thing out of her mouth was, "So what makes you so different?". Seriously, if she didn't sign my paycheck, she would have wearing whatever was left of my lunch that day. I wanted to ask her, "So.. is everyone in your family incredibly stupid and rude, and do they all have terrible teeth like yours?" Needless to say, I don't work for her anymore. The day I resigned she nearly had a cow.. and I loved it!!! Karma is everything!
  • SharryC
    SharryC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    in the future you will be thin and he will still be stupid and rude. Oh and your right most likely lonely!
  • MissBettyBoop2
    MissBettyBoop2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    He sounds like an *kitten*. Bet he's always been one.....not just with you. Shake it off and move on. You're the better person...