WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!???!?!

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You should have just grabbed is crotch and said, "Oh, it's a shame you'll never be able to fix that."
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's a horror story. If you see him again,just say, "Lithen, Mith-ter!" :laugh: And I'm not a fan of mean, but puh-LEASE!
  • Bomber989
    Options
    Little man....big ego. He's a jerk and you know you're doing the right thing. Hang in there and try to forget it. Nobody deserves that, especially when they are working on it. Take care and good luck.
  • Kezzanna
    Kezzanna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think that sometimes others have such insecurities themselves that they can only make themselves feel better by putting others down. I would take his reaction as a compliment (though difficult to take) as he obviously feels threatened by you.

The MI-Law clearly likes to control everything and everyone - thankfully your husband can see it. You sure took the wind out of her sails! Good on you!

I'm pleased to see everyone here not taking crap from others!!! Often people (including myself) are overweight because they put themselves last and everyone else's needs ahead of them. Or believe they're not worth it. This site appears to be helping people change for the better. Yay you guys! Yay MFP!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    LOL, so the story starts out, I went to a bar in town. HELLO!

After you described him, it sounds like self esteem problem to me. This is HIS baggage, bringing your issues to the front burner makes him feel better about himself. People that do this type of thing are full of pain and fear, isn't that just sad?

Just a little back ground on me, I work with alcoholics and addicts, so this is normal behavior for people that are drinking or drink to make themselves feel better about, well, themselves.

So, that is my answer as to what the F is wrong with people. He is hurting, he needs prayers, positive energy or what ever your cup of tea is that brings peace to your life. :)
  • fj211
    fj211 Posts: 95
    Options
    I sure hope that he had had a little too much to drink--because if he's that big of a Pr*ck all the time then he'd have no friends.

Very unfortunate..
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    LOL... sorry, not funny, but it made me laugh. I would have looked right at him and said "What the "F" is wrong with you?" and walked away. Who would actually do that.
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Maybe he's chemically imbalanced.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Just wait one minute here.

You mean all I have to do is be rude to a woman and she will grab my crotch? So that's where I've been going wrong all these years...
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I would have put a dent in his forehead.

i'm with ya x
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    misery loves company and this guys has plenty of room for guests...wow!
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    In defense of shorter men...not all of them act like this! sorry, that's as bad as saying all overweight people are lazy. this guy just sounds like a real jerk, and that has nothing to do with height (or lack thereof)! sorry that happened to you...best revenge is continue to kick *kitten* in your weight loss/fitness gain and ignore the naysayers.
  • mgero212
    Options
    Someone did that to me a few years ago. We all got together over winter break and were catching up. One of our friends had his cousin come over with him who was from Mexico. We have known him for a couple of years and he just cause up to me grabbed my hips and asked what are these?!?!? He is a 20 year old man and you know what their are they are called love handles you butthead. I didn't say that but everyone was looking at me waiting to see how I would react. I just walked upstairs and told my boyfriend I was going home.I was so upset and didn't want to cry infront of anything.
  • rayleansout
    Options
    Sounds like a punk ***** - only one way to handle a punk *****!

I would seek him out in front of his bros and make him ****ing pay by putting his little tiny **** *kitten* down with extreme nastiness and hit that ****er with every sting you could think of - talk in a lisp to him, ask him if he has a new bike because you saw a tricyclye that would fit his tiny *kitten*. Then I would beat the total **** out of him!! Thats just me!

Make that ***** cry!
  • jkd1214
    jkd1214 Posts: 27
    Options
    I would have grabbed his junk and told him at least I can lose the weight - nothing you can do about being a little guy!
  • jraps17
    jraps17 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    He graduated top of the class in Aholenomics. On a different note the picture of you coming down the snowy mountain with you cool dog running behind you is awesome!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    While I was pregnant, one of my coworkers greeted me by saying, "wow, you're really losing your looks, aren't you?"

I couldn't believe it...
  • JELBLEE
    Options
    ME TOO!!!
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to take it and stride and really go with it.

for example
    "OH My gosh, THANK YOU SOOOO much!, I mean hey if you weren't here to tell me that, there's NO way
    I would have known I still have work to do!!"
    "I mean, Hey, I've done so much already, but I had NO IDEA that I wasn't done, You should be a personal trainer!!"

If that doesn't get through then he it's absolutely hopeless.
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    This guy sounds incredibly insecure. Being that he is so short, it's likely he has developed a jerk attitude. Attack before you can be attacked, you know? You lose weight. You don't lose stupid.