WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!???!?!

Options

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    That is why he is an old friend, you don't keep in touch with. You grew up he did not.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Little men can be mean as snakes.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    mind you this is coming from a guy (mid-20's) that is about 5'4 (probably claims 5'7)

Poor bloke. He's probably tired of other people looking down on him...
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    That jerk is totally jealous of you....you did the right thing! :wink:
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    I would have put a dent in his forehead.

THIS
  • LHSweeney
    LHSweeney Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    U should have grabbed his crotch and said ..."hmm looks like you still have some work to do to" lol He is an *kitten*. Laugh him off.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Haha.. that guy's a ****. You should have kicked him in the sack.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for not punching him in the face... Or the nuts...
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    It's because he is keenly aware of his flaws that you shared with us, and more, and is hopeless to change them. He is threatened by your success, and confidence, 'cause he sees you leaving him in the dust.

Edited: DANG, someone already said the "grab his crotch" thing. And I was proud of that! Kudos @Sweeny.
  • Jadesfattorment
    Options
    I love the fact that he is 5'4 and in his 20's. LOL.
    Little mans syndrome! Ahahaha he must be insecure and this must help him sleep at night cutting down other more sucsess people. I'm sorry this guy sounds just unpleasant.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I will automatically enter any thread with said title. Kudos for baiting.

PLEASE tell me you kicked him in the balls. Or grabbed his junk and told him it wasn't satisfactory, either.
  • Sunflowergirl99
    Sunflowergirl99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ugh, so frustrating. Unfortunately my cousin and my uncle are those types of idiots and I had to live with them pointing out every body image flaw my entire life. As soon as I was old enough I ran for the hills and never looked back. Jerks like that don't even deserve your time, you did a great job though and congrats on all your accomplishments! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • kayti2020
    Options
    People can be truly horrible, most often when they strike out at others to compensate for their own insecurities. They are also TOXIC!
    They put you down, and belittle any accomplishments you have made, how you look, what car your drive, etc.
    (which is more than they can account for).

In the end do their opinions matter? NO
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    He has a classic case of short-man's syndrome. He's an insecure *kitten* who feels better cutting other people down. You'll get fit, but he'll always be a dope! (My ex husband was 5'4", he's a dope too!)
  • nebbz
    nebbz Posts: 18
    Options
    Wow, I can't believe someone would do that! Especially with the touching!

Luckily, that's never happened to me. The only times when people get a little too close for my liking is when they just touch my tattoos without asking. But that's not nearly as rude as your story and has nothing to do with working out, really.

I get this alot, people grab my arm and normaly in awe that a girl has a full sleeve tattoo but the shock of it puts me on the spot so i get nervous and its normally a stuttered reply.

how ever if this guy did this to me i would probably have turned around and nocked him out, but you handled it perfectly well done, you should be proud of your self regardless. you know how well you have done, for him clearly he has his own issues enough to pick on others, sadly some people never grow out of school yard bullying
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    That sounds like an excellent opportunity for a good slap across the face. :mad: With any luck there won't be a next time, but if there is, keep that in mind.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,311 Member
    Options
    Small man's attitude problem. I would have kicked him in the nadgers.

No, really. I would.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Men who are short have issues, I swear it's true.
  • Denita
    Denita Posts: 28
    Options
    Sorry that happened to you. You are the better person for walking away.

This didn't happen to me but to a woman in my Zumba class. I was talking to one of my students after class when a woman walked up us, looked at the other woman's belly and said, "oh when are you due?" She turned beet red and said, "um.. i'm not." I felt so bad for her. She did have a pooch but she did not look pregnant. If you don't know... don't say anything!!!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    He has a classic case of short-man's syndrome.

This. Napoleon complex. I know a guy like this. He's shorter than me (and I'm 5' 4") but what he lacks in height he makes up for in being a complete raging *kitten*.