WHAT THE "F" IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!!!???!?!

Replies

• mortla
    mortla Posts: 73
    I will tell you who does that... a complete jerk. I wanted to say something other than jerk but I thought I would use PG language. This person obviously has NO class whatsoever. I wouldn't even give him the title of friend. Friends would never do something like that. Just surround yourself with people who support you and your efforts. I also agree with the posts that he is jealous. He is probably dissatisfied with his life and his body and is taking it out on you. Some people cannot be happy for other people's successes. Truly sad.
  • That's crazy! I wouldn't know what to do if someone did something like that to me. I would probably cry. I've always been made fun of my entire life. Keep your head held high. He has no respect at all.

Blessings <><
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    I've actually had my own mother grab my belly and ask where did this come from? :(
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    If someone touched my stomach like that they'd be wearing a sling. Fat or not, you don't go around grabbing people. Seriously.
  • kimdoes
    kimdoes Posts: 90
    mind you this is coming from a guy (mid-20's) that is about 5'4 (probably claims 5'7) and has a bad haircut and a lisp and prides himself on being a "poster child" for our bike park, even though outside of our little isolated mountain town, no one has ever heard of the guy.

May he have to come to a sudden stop, his legs be too short to reach the ground, and he rack himself really good a few times. What a true Jack-A...
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    I have a list of things people have said to me about being fat over the years.

The most recent one was a barbie girl telling me to "get out of the way fat *kitten*" at the gym last week.

Why do they do that? Because they can. And are often rewarded for it. Be the change you'd have around you.
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    wow, if he touched me like that he would be picking his A** of the floor. Sounds like one of those people who make them selves seem better by making others feel bad.
  • What jerks!! You are doing good, keep up the good work:drinker:
  • judy20in2011
    judy20in2011 Posts: 143 Member
    U should have grabbed his crotch and said ..."hmm looks like you still have some work to do to" lol He is an *kitten*. Laugh him off.

LOVE THIS!!!

I don't know how you didn't punch him in the face touching you like that!!
  • serena221
    serena221 Posts: 25 Member
    sounds like a prime example of a *kitten* to me.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    If some guy put his hands on me I would have defended myself and it would have involved some sort of physical violence.
  • I know right. Everyone is always talking about how fat people should go to the gym or work-out, but when you get to the gym everyone acts like you have a disease. The staff will hardly wait on you and the other gym members stare at you and make you feel totally out of place. So stupid!!!!:frown:
  • SlowlyFighting
    SlowlyFighting Posts: 34 Member
    A very similar thing happened to me, only it was a girl's MOTHER!

I was just coming out of a shop, and she was going in so I held the door open for her, then looked up and we both realised who the other person was at the same time, so I said hello etc. Now, I haven't been friends with her daughter for about four years now, ever since we were 15, and mothers are always aware that their daughter's have fallen out, aren't they? Anyway, so she said what have you been up to and I explained about my new job and I had JUST that day had my hair dyed, so I felt pretty cool. (And that never happens does it? The people whom you want to see when you look/feel good stay away and only appear when you look like crap!) So then she says, "oh, you've lost weight!" To which I replied, "thank you, yes I've been doing well." And then she comes out with "well that's a good thing." And she's strange, really strange, so that wasn't meant as a compliment, that was meant as a sly dig. I just thought WTF? Who says that?! But I just sort of laughed and then made my excuses to escape. I felt so strange, didn't know what to make of it.

I realise this woman wasn't an outright ***** about it, and your experience was a lot worse, but still, people are SO BIZARRE!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    What an *kitten* munch!!! Some people feel so low about themselves that they feel the need to constantly point out the flaws of others.

I have a good one for yall. Read on...

About 2-3 years ago I ran into a chick that I used to work with at a mutual friends house warming party. The mutual friend asked if we remembered each other. I honestly did not remember this rude little ***** who said to me...Of course I remember you, but WOW I don't remember you looking like that! And the ***** laughed at me. She proceeded to say, now this is in front of everyone that was there, that the me that she remembers had a cute little figure and was nowhere near that big. Granted, I was about 110 lbs heavier than when I worked at the company, but still she didn't have to be like that. I mean WTH?!?!?! I literally wanted to go WWE style on that stringy headed ***** right there in the living room!

Bottom line...ppl can be jealous *kitten*.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    I have a list of things people have said to me about being fat over the years.

The most recent one was a barbie girl telling me to "get out of the way fat *kitten*" at the gym last week.

Why do they do that? Because they can. And are often rewarded for it. Be the change you'd have around you.

Let it go!! Don't want to see anyone go postal.....
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    sounds like a prime example of a *kitten* to me.

perfect answer!
  • And you did not punch him in the face?
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    You are a better person than me. I would have whacked him upside the head. And HARD!

^^ me too.
  • TidoWyla
    TidoWyla Posts: 72 Member
    Sounds like he's jealous or just a *kitten*. I would have kicked him in the nuts.....just for sh&ts and giggles....

I don't like people to touch me, so it probably wouldn't have ended in his favor.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Sounds like a man crush on his part or jeolousy to me :(