Men...Just Who Exactly Are You Trying To Impress?

Options

Replies

• Fubar_Bill
    Fubar_Bill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You seem pretty quick to be calling people *kitten*.

You also don't appear to have any interest in considering yourself part of the equation.

I guess that makes me an *kitten* too.

Best of luck with your life, such as it is.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You are definitely talking to the wrong guys.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    You seem pretty quick to be calling people *kitten*.

You also don't appear to have any interest in considering yourself part of the equation.

I guess that makes me an *kitten* too.

Best of luck with your life, such as it is

Well, when I start going around and critisizing guys at the gym or harassing people at the checkout lane or shouting obscene things across rooms just to make fun of a guy (or girl), then yes, I will point the finger at myself.
    You are definitely talking to the wrong guys.

Should make a radar that shows which is which :laugh: I know there are a lot of nice guys out there, but there's also a lot of jerks too. Just this thread has shown that. Maybe I should start a conversation rather than them, but I don't want to look like a jerk for interrupting their concentration on whatever they're doing. :embarassed:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    The takeaway message here is that men and women are generally *kitten*?

More along the line that despite what they are "normally" they act like *kitten* around the other gender. They can be a really nice person for all I know and still be an *kitten* when it comes to the other gender.

Following the logic in this thread, I can also deduce that everyone on the internet an idiot.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    GENERALIZATIONS ALL UP IN DIS *****!!!!! HUEHUEHUE
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I believe this is a true statement.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Mmm, it's not that I'm thinking of one particular guy in general. I was using him as an example. I know women can be this way too. At least, I think so. Honestly, I stopped being friends with females back in middle school. They were always screeching about which man belonged to them and I doubt they've ever stopped. I know we don't live in a fairy tale world but really...is it that difficult to not be an *kitten* to others of the opposite gender? Or the same, I suppose.:ohwell:

So... "generally" the entire population of the earth that you've encountered treat you poorly?

Maybe you're overly sensitive?
  • Vermilla
    Options

More along the line that despite what they are "normally" they act like *kitten* around the other gender. They can be a really nice person for all I know and still be an *kitten* when it comes to the other gender.

Following the logic in this thread, I can also deduce that everyone on the internet an idiot.

Or aliens. You never know.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Well since such a large portion of the population are apparently jerks, most men as you say yourself, I feel bad for you. It must be a very hard life with so many awful people around a nice person like yourself.

Being sarcastic doesn't help anybody. If you're offended by the fact that there are male jerks out there, and plenty of them, then maybe you have something to hide. We all have our flaws, but that doesn't mean people have to be *kitten*. And yes, actually, I am a pretty nice person, as much as somebody can be one. People who don't flip me off or act like *kitten* within three seconds of seeing me tend to know that.

MAN I would have walked away and talked smack on you too. That dude made the right decision.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I need to say this more: I am ever so thankful for the people in my life who behave like civilzed, evolved humans.
    *Burp*
  • Vermilla
    Options
    Mmm, it's not that I'm thinking of one particular guy in general. I was using him as an example. I know women can be this way too. At least, I think so. Honestly, I stopped being friends with females back in middle school. They were always screeching about which man belonged to them and I doubt they've ever stopped. I know we don't live in a fairy tale world but really...is it that difficult to not be an *kitten* to others of the opposite gender? Or the same, I suppose.:ohwell:

So... "generally" the entire population of the earth that you've encountered treat you poorly?

Apparently people aren't reading the whole thread, but that's okay. It got a bit long. No, not just to me. To many people. As I gave an example earlier, even guys shouting things across rooms or even one guy I saw throw something at somebody's car as it drove past. If being annoyed at people doing that is overly sensitive then yes I suppose I am.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,099 Member
    Options

Doucheus Maximus is typically always with mate. This should alert everyone that it is an acceptable and often rewarded homo-sapien trait and sub species. When Doucheus Maximus no longer is capable of attracting mates with their douchery, you will see less of them in existence.

This this a thousand times this. Until and unless people stop pairing off with these types, they will continue.
  • Bugglegum
    Options
    Myself, because wherever I go, there I am. I don't have to look anyone else in the mirror on a daily basis, but myself. If I'm an *kitten* to you it's only reciprocation for what I got from you. I like seeing people like me, busting their *kitten* more to get into shape than those maintaining.
  • Vermilla
    Options
    Myself, because wherever I go, there I am. I don't have to look anyone else in the mirror on a daily basis, but myself. If I'm an *kitten* to you it's only reciprocation for what I got from you. I like seeing people like me, busting their *kitten* more to get into shape than those maintaining.

:flowerforyou: See, that I understand.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    The wolf pack smells fear and kills the weakest member.

nDD56.jpg

:laugh:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

Apparently people aren't reading the whole thread, but that's okay. It got a bit long. No, not just to me. To many people. As I gave an example earlier, even guys shouting things across rooms or even one guy I saw throw something at somebody's car as it drove past. If being annoyed at people doing that is overly sensitive then yes I suppose I am.

your fun
  • sgtlittle
    sgtlittle Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You have discovered the species Doucheus Maximus Simpleton, a common predator in the gym apex. Doucheus Maximus Simpleton often perform mating rituals that include beating their chest, hooting, frost tipping their hair, and winking at themselves in the mirror. To keep a respectable rank amongst the other Doucheus Maximus that may dwell within the gym apex, they will engage in an act scientists have labeled "douchery".

The higher the social rank of Doucheus Maximus, the more acts of douchery they will commit, which seems to attract the female doucheus minoritis species and allow them to perform coitus upon them.

This^^^^

A real man treats women with respect and dignity. The Doucheus Maximus Simpleton quoted above have real insecurities with themselves (probably a small penis and toy figurine collection) and they have to boost their ego by belittling women. I don't know about other men, but a woman holds the key to happiness, not some other small penis'd Doucheus Maximus. Ditch the *kitten* and find a real man that will treat you with respect and dignity.
  • Vermilla
    Options
    You have discovered the species Doucheus Maximus Simpleton, a common predator in the gym apex. Doucheus Maximus Simpleton often perform mating rituals that include beating their chest, hooting, frost tipping their hair, and winking at themselves in the mirror. To keep a respectable rank amongst the other Doucheus Maximus that may dwell within the gym apex, they will engage in an act scientists have labeled "douchery".

The higher the social rank of Doucheus Maximus, the more acts of douchery they will commit, which seems to attract the female doucheus minoritis species and allow them to perform coitus upon them.

This^^^^

A real man treats women with respect and dignity. The Doucheus Maximus Simpleton quoted above have real insecurities with themselves (probably a small penis and toy figurine collection) and they have to boost their ego by belittling women. I don't know about other men, but a woman holds the key to happiness, not some other small penis'd Doucheus Maximus. Ditch the *kitten* and find a real man that will treat you with respect and dignity.

Just to point out two things quick here. Well, okay, three.

1) I keep hearing that I should ditch these guys. I'm not with them, just people I've met who quickly make me realize I wish I hadn't.

2) I've tried as hard as I can to show that I do not mean all men (or women), or any specific age group, place, type, or whatever other categories you can stick on them. It is not all men, even though several replies here keep assuming for some reason that I mean every man in existence (paranoid much?)

3) I know women can also be the same. I never said otherwise, yet that's something else some people keep assuming here. :grumble:

I think a woman can hold the key to a man's happiness but I think a good man will also hold the key to a woman's happiness. :happy:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

It seems to me that you notice and focus very closely on the negatives in life and ignore the positives. What I was saying before is that if you put negativity out into the world (which usually has to do with putting up walls around yourself to keep people out), you tend to attract negativity back to yourself, which is probably why these things happen so often in your life.

I find it incredibly sad that you have no female friends and even sadder that you feel the way you do about women and you're raising a daughter. The best gift my mother has given me in my life is she had long-lasting, close, loving relationships with women. I have friendships with women AND men that have lasted more than 30 years -- and I'm only 35. I don't know what I would do without those wonderful, supportive, loving, positive people in my life.

You're missing out.

If I'm an *kitten* for saying those things, so be it.
  • Vermilla
    Options
    I just never worked well with women. My mom was abusive and first female friend I made moved away, second got into a cliche when we were in middle school and I wasn't good enough for her anymore. Third got hooked up on drugs and hated me when I didn't follow in her footsteps so yeah, my fault for giving up. I do know women, but I tend to be more the one they call when their car breaks down or if they need help with something and not the ones they call to hang out.

And there are positive men out there. In fact, my three best friends are all guys. One I've known for nine years, the other for one, and the last for about a month. All great sweeties. I have no beef with them (or men like them). It's the ones who think that a great first impression is saying **** about you or shouting things in your direction or treating women like dirt that I have a problem with, and this is the kind of guy I see far too often, and frankly, I don't understand why they feel the need to impress their male friends so much as to do that kind of crap.