Options

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options

tumblr10.jpg

So, to each their own ;-)

to me, THIS one is perfect.

The original post pic is "softer" than I have ever been or ever want to be. By US standards (around here at least) she would be considered "a little chubby".

So like they say, to each his own.

To me, I think she's over done it at the gym. I prefer men to have muscles. Women were made for curves :) The veins on her arms look grose
    Exactly; she looks manly.
    Kissing her would be like kissing my older brother....

Your older brother must have a nice rack.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

(although coincidentally, I prefer blondes with blue eyes).

Well now that my heart is officially broken, I'm off to cower with the other brunettes. :brokenheart: :sad:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Yep, photoshop and all
    This!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I love how the claws have come out on the girl in the OP's post. No, she doesn't have to have cellulite as that is dependent on HER individual skin tone and how HER body stores fat.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    And I prefer this:

tumblr10.jpg

So, to each their own ;-)

I'd pay to see that

I prefer THIS, and strive towards this.
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I haven't read all the responses but I know that women should love themselves no matter what size, because in the end you are still the same person inside no matter what size you are. I posted a topic earlier today about this and it was an article with a sz12 plus size model...with a very beautiful curvy body. It's all just a matter of opinion, but I hate to see people down themselves because they don't fit societies mold as well.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Everyone should accept and love themselves no matter what size they are.
  • Debtappe
    Debtappe Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Sorry we don't measure up to your standards of perfection.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    In my humble opinion,women should look like themselves.....
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    She's gorgeous :)
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    im from the UK too and agree she looks quite thin.. definatley a size 10!

She's thin by UK standards??? wow! lol Here in Toronto, she'd be trying to lose another 15 pounds! I see them in my office daily, perfectly healthy women and some men, trying to lose an absurd amount of weight, when they are clearly healthy and of perfect weight. This woman is spot on, I would just like to see her look a little more muscular! but that's a personal preference!

yeah shes not "skinny" but shes small lol i said she looks like a size 10, im a size 12 and im not really big, im more of an average size id say. Its strange how different places have different views!

Yes, it's crazy... In Montreal, she wouldn't be considered thin... It's sad, actually.

Well I'm in the UK and I don't think she's thin, and I think she looks bigger than a UK size 10 too (I'm not saying she's overweight or anything, just not 'thin'). Just shows how body image is a very subjective thing! Personally I prefer a more muscular look

Oh and I agree totally with the comments saying a woman should look like herself, rather than someone's ideal. I am what I am, and actually I like the way I am :-) Variety is cool, it would be very boring if we were all the same shape.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Whitney is gorgeous, but she has virtually no cellulite or other things women her size normally get.

For me, I'm going more for a body like this one:

elizabeth-taylor.jpg

My mom told me she thought I kinda looked like Liz Taylor when I was skinny and young anyway.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Everyone is different... I prefer to be more fit and still have the curves :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I used to look like that, perhaps my legs were more athletic since I was a runner but at the time I thought I was fat. I exercised and dieted trying to get skinny. Now I give anything to look like that again. I know realistically my belly will never look that good, I have been pregnant 4 times, but yeah I'd love to be that size again. I weighed around 160-165 then and was considered overweight according to the BMI charts.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    i wanna move to the UK now hahahahaha
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    I love how the claws have come out on the girl in the OP's post. No, she doesn't have to have cellulite as that is dependent on HER individual skin tone and how HER body stores fat.

Agree 100%. See my comments on page 4.
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Here we also have a very beautiful, curvy, sexy, sensual woman.
    Our very own Lindsay!

11078083_9954.jpg

She's had kids, married (sorry fellas), and has a tremendous personality.
    Proving you:
    1.Don't have to be a size 0 to be gorgeous
    2.Can achieve the body you desire with hard work and dedication
    3.She is awesome!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    im going for the christina hendricks look shes a 14 last i heard
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    In my humble opinion,women should look like themselves.....

here here
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    I would like to add that there is a whole physiological change to your body as it gets older. Honor it. Dont go for a look of younger years just go for the health goal what ever that is for your body at the age you are.