In my very humble opinion...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• LetsgetHealthy87
    Options
    I forgot that most of you are from USA and battle with the size 0..........that woman looks like a UK size 10, so thats pretty thin to me!

Agreed she does look like a UK size 10 which is thin. A size 12/14 would be a lovely size over here
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    If people think this girl is chunky, there is no hope for 95 % of women.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    A side-note here, I'm from Toronto, and although women are constently battling themselves there,, oh jeez do I miss it! I live in Zurich, Switzerland now, and at a North American size 12 I am consistently the largest woman in every situation: On the train, tram, in the pool, on the beach (ok, we dont have the greatet beaches here,but they exist), out for a walk, in a restaurant. I was in Toronto for Christmas and it felt so good to be among more normal-sized people! Though nothing was as good as my vacation in England, I felt positively thin!

Also, fscrew size 0, I dont think I was a size 0 when I was an infant.
    im from the UK too and agree she looks quite thin.. definatley a size 10!

She's thin by UK standards??? wow! lol Here in Toronto, she'd be trying to lose another 15 pounds! I see them in my office daily, perfectly healthy women and some men, trying to lose an absurd amount of weight, when they are clearly healthy and of perfect weight. This woman is spot on, I would just like to see her look a little more muscular! but that's a personal preference!

yeah shes not "skinny" but shes small lol i said she looks like a size 10, im a size 12 and im not really big, im more of an average size id say. Its strange how different places have different views!

Yes, it's crazy... In Montreal, she wouldn't be considered thin... It's sad, actually.

Remind me never to go to Canada..........here i am considered normal, over there I would be considered obese.

My daughter came home from school crying after jean shopping with her gf's she had to buy a size 1 she's 5'4 109lbs (she has a 25.5 in waist) and her friends made fun of her they are 00 ...non existent number for heaven sake, not a 0 but a 00..it's ridiculous, they kept calling her the fat travelling pant sister....kids are mean.
  • zsaoosh
    zsaoosh Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I think she looks curvy still....just toned. It depends on your meaning of "curve" T and A is all I want. I dont want all the other curves...and that is why I am on this thing lol
  • n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options

tumblr10.jpg

So, to each their own ;-)

to me, THIS one is perfect.

The original post pic is "softer" than I have ever been or ever want to be. By US standards (around here at least) she would be considered "a little chubby".

So like they say, to each his own.

To me, I think she's over done it at the gym. I prefer men to have muscles. Women were made for curves :) The veins on her arms look grose
    Exactly; she looks manly.
    Kissing her would be like kissing my older brother....

fitness models dehydrate themselves to the max for photoshoots so their muscles will be defined like this. If you saw her out in public on a normal day she wouldn't look this muscular, and i bet you wouldn't have a problem kissing her either.
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    I don't think the OP meant: "RAWR! WOMEN NEED TO LOOK LIKE THIS BECAUSE I SAY SO! I'M A MAN AND ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE HOW I WANT THEM!"

He's saying that's what he likes.

Woop-dee-doo

If you're offended that you aren't particularly his "type," then maybe you need to readjust your "ALL MEN SHOULD LIKE HOW I LOOK" mentality
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    stock-photo-sexy-pin-up-girl-in-kitchen-11012209.jpg

Didn't you know this is the best way to clean the countertops?? You can get to all those hard to reach spots
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    stock-photo-sexy-pin-up-girl-in-kitchen-11012209.jpg
    If she can make a killer sammich then I'd be impressed.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Is she pregnant?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options
    im from the UK too and agree she looks quite thin.. definatley a size 10!

She's thin by UK standards??? wow! lol Here in Toronto, she'd be trying to lose another 15 pounds! I see them in my office daily, perfectly healthy women and some men, trying to lose an absurd amount of weight, when they are clearly healthy and of perfect weight. This woman is spot on, I would just like to see her look a little more muscular! but that's a personal preference!

Yeah I'm in Toronto too and while I'm not putting down the woman in the original picture, definitely not thin by our standards here. Looks good but not thin by our standards!