For all the DOG lovers out there~

Options

Replies

• victoria233
    Options
    OP, you wanna treat? Yes? Wanna treat? C'mon! Yes! Treat? Treat?

Want scratchies? You like scratchies, don't you? Yes! Scratchies!

Wanna go bye-bye-car? You like bye-bye-car! That will make you happy, won't it?

Sounds like my conversation with the husband last weekend. Usually works with my pup too.

^LOL funniest thing I have read all day
  • LauraRose03
    Options
    suidog.jpg

Are you happy now?!?!?!?!?!

LOL. P.S. The topic title is miseading.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I like animals more than your bratty kids, and most people. By the way humans and animals are both mammals.

Kids **** & piss their pants, whine, talk back, and create havoc. There's a reason I don't want kids, but do have animals.

Oh and if your kids are in the water drowning and so were my animals, I would save my animals before your kids. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

ROFL
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Topic tricked me into reading this thread..I love dogs!
  • ElenaElliottx3
    Options
    i love dogs =)
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My stance. We don 't have kids, we have dogs. I don't love your kids, you don't have to love my dogs.
    [/quote]

This! We don't have children either we have two dogs and three cats (one of while my husband saved from a house fire). Both of our dogs are certified Therapy Dogs and Search and Rescue dogs and are very well trained!

to quote my husband's bumper sticker..."My search dog can find your honor student!"
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    That dog knew you hated him and did it specifically to get a rise outta you. You might want to smell your handbag, I bet he lifted a leg on it when you weren't looking.

Who's a good puppy?!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I can't HELP but LOVE our little dachshund when she stares at me through her unraveled, destroyed raw hide ... :happy:

zoe.jpg
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I HATE DOGS... and ALL animals for that matter... but, especially DOGS. For instance:
    Went to visit my mother in law. She has a rather large mut. She asked if i would let him out to do his business. SURE, i replied. I watched as he pissed all over his front paw... and continued on to take a **** as big as a horse... ONLY to step in the big ol' pile of **** on his way back in. To make matters worse, he prances back into the house resuming his thrown ON THE COUCH... where, my dear mother in law offers me to have a seat. REALLY??? I cannot fathom why people allow mammoths in their house, much less on furniture. P.S.~ When she keeps our kids over-night, she expects the kids to welcome HER dog into the bed where they sleep. Now mind you, the hairy buggar is NOT allowed in hers. WHY is this??? Ugggh... thankyou for letting me vent:)

I'm sure it's already been said, I didn't take the time to read through the replies, but I have a HUGE German Shepherd dog, and a cat. My cat minds his own business and is very "cat-like" and my dog is very well behaved, he protects the house, he is clean, and he is too big to sleep in anybodies bed. He has only got on my furniture once and that was when I called him up there. But besides all that, if it is MY house and MY dog, then anyone who comes over is going to have to deal with it. He's not an "outside" dog, he stays inside most of the time (although he does enjoy being outside too) I'm not going to make my dog (who really is like family) uncomfortable so someone who is visiting me can stop griping. I let everyone know how big my dog is and what kind of dog he is, if they are afraid or don't like dogs then they really don't need to visit.
  • rockonerin
    Options
    You know who else didn't like animals? Charles Manson.
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I like dogs more than I like most people.....but thats just me lol.
    +1
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Dogs are the best thing God ever did, except boobs of course
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    <<

This is my baby right here

I take her everywhere...shes loyal, she doesnt talk back, she doesnt make me wine and dine her, and most important she loves me no matter what
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Dogs are the best thing God ever did, except boobs of course

And this is the gospel right here brother!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    OP, you wanna treat? Yes? Wanna treat? C'mon! Yes! Treat? Treat?

Want scratchies? You like scratchies, don't you? Yes! Scratchies!

Wanna go bye-bye-car? You like bye-bye-car! That will make you happy, won't it?

Sounds like my conversation with the husband last weekend. Usually works with my pup too.
    [/quote]

LOL :laugh:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    ugh, now kids are gross. Dogs, they will do :)
  • MaryB2
    MaryB2 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You expect her to take of YOUR kids!!
    See the problem is~ my mother in law is getting older and when we visit, it's expected that we care for the dog. She asks me to take him for a walk... which is not enjoyable because never being trained, he drags me the whole time. When we sit to eat, he is under the table with his head in everyone's lap, barking and whining the entire meal... then when i clean up after dinner, i have to fight with him while loading the dish washer because he wants to lick all the dishes!~ YUCK! I have cooked dinner in her kitchen, where i have to yet fight again to keep his big paws off the counter... (he's a large dog)... It's just a frustrating situation. I can't help it that i'm not a dog lover... i'm just not. I can't help it. I love people... not animals. I can tolerate them,.. just not so much in the house. Like my father put it~ he loves his cows, but they belong outside!~ LOL
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I like dogs more than I like most people.....but thats just me lol.

Me too!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    photo-14.jpg
    Dogs > Children, to me. You're topic title is misleading and your story sucks.

This is my dog Buster and he says, "I'm not listening to you!"
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    photo-14.jpg
    Dogs > Children, to me. You're topic title is misleading and your story sucks.

This is my dog Buster and he says, "I'm not listening to you!"

hahaha!! Love it :)
This discussion has been closed.