Unique snack ideas

Options

Replies

• kblehr
    kblehr Posts: 2
    Options
    Use seltzer water when making brownie mix instead of using eggs and oil, saves 100 calories per piece and you can't even tell the difference.
    Also, use a can of diet soda to substitute eggs and oil when making cake mixes. Vanilla cake made with a can of diet orange soda topped with light or FF whipped topping...yummy.
  • kblehr
    kblehr Posts: 2
    Options
    Substitute seltzer water for eggs and oil when making brownie mix...you can't tell the difference and saves 100 calories.

Substitute a can of diet soda for eggs and oil in a cake mix., top with FF or Low fat whipped topping...yummy. Orange soda with vanilla cake is delish.
  • malware15
    malware15 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Tomato basil wheat thins topped with mozzarella string cheese. Pop in the microwave until the cheese is melted. It tastes like pizza!
  • lemobs
    lemobs Posts: 3
    Options
    while in CA on vacation I came upon a street vendor who was selling cups of ice cold fresh cut watermelon, cantaloupe and melon sprinkled with cayenne pepper, it was sweet and spicy just the way I like my snacks. I have to admit I never would have thought of that combination now I put it on my granny smith and mcintosh apples. Give it a try
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I have thought about blending the chocolate philly with greek yogurt. Has anyone done this? I would imagine it would be cheese-cakey... ooh, then dip strawberries in it. I might need that for a snack tomorrow.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    while in CA on vacation I came upon a street vendor who was selling cups of ice cold fresh cut watermelon, cantaloupe and melon sprinkled with cayenne pepper, it was sweet and spicy just the way I like my snacks. I have to admit I never would have thought of that combination now I put it on my granny smith and mcintosh apples. Give it a try

That sounds awesome! Going to try sometime(;
  • martalaurazayas
    martalaurazayas Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    dill pickles and sauerkraut, lol
  • chippiek
    chippiek Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bumping for later!
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I tried this tonite and omg it was soooo yummy!!!! Thanks for the idea, I'll be making more of these more often!! lol
  • MariSchuitema
    Options
    bump
  • kelbro1
    kelbro1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • shortnsexii
    Options
    bump :tongue:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Commenting so I can go back to this.
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BritskyB
    BritskyB Posts: 13
    Options
    Too many to get through all in one setting.. so bumping. Thanks to all who've shared!
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    bumppppp
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Love the mini cheesecakes, used them as my snack lesson at school, and they were a huge hit. Also some other awesome ideas on here I can't wait to try. Thanks!!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ooo definite bump on this one! :happy:
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Blended Frozen Bananas... YUM:love:
  • Sunny_CA
    Sunny_CA Posts: 20
    Options
    Bump!