Ripped in 30 Challenge - start Sunday

Options
Hi!

I plan to start Ripped in 30 this weekend (Sunday) and would love it if I had some company. I would ideally do the workout 6 days a week for the next four weeks. Let me know if you want to join in so we can hold each other accountable.

Best of Luck!

Replies

• 2fit4fat
    2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I'm for it!! Ill be doing a few other things as well but I need to pull that DVD out again! Sunday is my "day of rest" generally but monday! :-)
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hi just got this dvd, so I'd love to join you on this :flowerforyou:
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    im starting it monday - but only for a week as im alternating all my jillian dvds each week!
    a different jillian each week
    not done this one yet tho as its new!
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is about to be awesome! I have tried 30 day shred before, saw some results but quickly got bored with it. Hopefully, seeing as there are four circuits, this will be easier to stick to.
    We should post daily (or as often as possible) when we're done with the workouts and by the end of each level, we should also post our progress/results.

Good luck! :)
  • linds816
    linds816 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll start Sunday! :)
  • ChelleBelly2012
    ChelleBelly2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will go buy it this afternoon~count me in!!
  • karabatak
    Options
    yes!!! i would love to do this. i did ripped in 30 for a month and had amazing results, but i seem to be working out less and less as of late. i just did ripped in 30 one day this week and was really happy, but i'd love to get back into doing it consistently! SUNDAY IT IS!
  • karabatak
    Options
    Yay! This is about to be awesome! I have tried 30 day shred before, saw some results but quickly got bored with it. Hopefully, seeing as there are four circuits, this will be easier to stick to.
    We should post daily (or as often as possible) when we're done with the workouts and by the end of each level, we should also post our progress/results.

Good luck! :)

i liked ripped in 30 so so SO much more than 30 day shred! agreed about taking befores & afters and also checking in :)
  • pinkribbons4hope
    Options
    How funny you posted this topic :) I just picked this up today at BJ's...can't wait to try it out! I'm in for the challenge. Going to take some before and after photos as well. Yay :happy:
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    starting the 30 day shred tomorrow
  • ChelleBelly2012
    ChelleBelly2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ok skinny mini's! I bought the DVD tonight and I am ready to get all this fat off my old butt in 30 days....I have the most to lose so I may be a lil exhausted at 1st, but once I catch my 2nd wind~its on!
  • sjhaar
    sjhaar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that I saw this post!! I had actually started it yesterday, but lost the motivation today, not happy at all about this! I did just finish with 30 day shred, it got a little boring towards the end but was a good workout. So, to keep myself motivated and accountable I will post everyday after my workout. Good luck everyone, feel free to add me as a friend!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You should start a group for people that are starting on Sunday :) that way y'all can easily keep in touch and ask eachother questions :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in...
  • Jackie0127
    Jackie0127 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I will be starting sunday and taking Saturdays as my off day instead of sundays. I will be also doing about 30 min additional walking 3-4 times a week.

I will post my measurements and SW tomorrow :)
  • karabatak
    Options
    it's ON tomorrow! my goal is to do it first thing in the morning, NO EXCUSES! 3-4x a week i'm going to add some other sort of exercise as well, most likely pilates or yoga. :)
  • sjhaar
    sjhaar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started a day earlier, so I hope that is okay! Anyways, day 1 is done; only 29 more to go!
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm excited that there are so many of us! It doesn't matter what day you started as long as we all complete the workout successfully by the end of the 30 days... yay for getting ripped :)
    karabatak: I'm thinking of including pilates and yoga as well but every other day though. Don't want it to be too strenuous for my body
    chikkie1000: you could still use us as your support group even though you're doing the shred, jillian kicks butt either way.
    sjhaar: Way To Go!!
  • Elleramanda
    Elleramanda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just finished Ripped in 30 today! I have not lost a lot of weight like I did with 30 day shred, but I am so much stronger and lost some inches off my waist and hips. It is tough getting started, but keep going. Weeks 3 and 4 will fly by:) When I finished this morning I couldn't believe it had be 30 days. Good luck to all of you!!!!!
  • ashanti1982
    Options
    Hi, I found this when i searched for ripped in 30 just now on the threads as I literally just bought it and am planning on starting it tomorrow. I currently do zumba 4-5 times a week though but as this dvd is only 20 min workouts I was hoping to fit it in early mornings before work. I'm not sure I have the energy to do it more than 3 or 4 times a week on top of zumba but I'd like to be part of the challenge :)