Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,390 Member
    Options
    I just started today Count me in!
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    I plan on doing my 6 days a week here also! Today was a little tough but I'm excited about see the results! I,NEED to take my measurments tomorrow! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! We are goiing to do this! :smile: ANYONE CAN add me as a friend so we can help each other out! :smile:
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I took yesterday as a rest day, but today was back on the wagon and completed day 3 of level 1, then (for some crazy reason) tortured myself but doing 6 week 6 pack. Looking forward to loosing all these excess inches and lbs :bigsmile:
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    Just did Day 2 level 1 ! I had a better workout today, yay! :smile:
  • sjhaar
    sjhaar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 5 of Level 1-check!
  • Freshdaisy
    Freshdaisy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Day 4, level 1 - nearly a week in and then ill check stats.
    Hope everyone has good first week results.

Hang in there ladies! these 30 days will be so worth it
  • 617Princess
    617Princess Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Ripped in 30, but I'm alternating days with pilates because I found that doing it every day was killing my knees! I'm halfway through week 2 - definitely seeing results!! Pants are loose. Very happy with this program....good luck everyone!
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself today and am down 1.4lbs since starting ripped in 30,this will be day 6 of level 1 and I can't wait for my rest day tomorrow cause the running man is killing my feet!Is everyone wearing shoes when they do they workouts?I'm not because I have carpet in my living room but I wish I was.
  • nickm21
    nickm21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Only had half an hour today so ran through 6w6p, tomorrow planning both ripped and 6w6p!
    Weigh in tomorrow as well, hope to see some results on the scales
  • Freshdaisy
    Options
    I weighed myself today and am down 1.4lbs since starting ripped in 30,this will be day 6 of level 1 and I can't wait for my rest day tomorrow cause the running man is killing my feet!Is everyone wearing shoes when they do they workouts?I'm not because I have carpet in my living room but I wish I was.

Congrats!!! That's pretty sweet.
    I wear shoes when I do the exercises (I have carpet as well) just because it gives my ankles more support and to prevent carpet burns from all the friction. I would suggest doing that if you're hurting.
  • Freshdaisy
    Options
    Day 5, level 1, done :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I started today with Level 1 after a round of 30 DS. Level 1 seems easy now. ;O). Is anyone else doing ripped after finishing 30 DS?

Don't worry, I was still sweating. Thanks for starting this thread so I know there are others out there with this workout!

I finished 30 Day Shred on Saturday and started Ripped on Sunday. So yes, I am following it. I'm surprised at how sore I am. I was also AMAZED, because during 30 DS I burned between 220-240 calories each time, where the first day with Ripped I burned 372. Yesterday was day 4 (I missed a day) and I only burned 310, though, which is always somewhat disappointing and thrilling - you know you're getting better, but you hate to not burn as much!

I will happily take friends that are doing any of Jillian's workouts! I have Shed and Shred sitting here for when I'm done with Ripped, and am a 30DS graduate. :wink:
  • misselk
    misselk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    just finished day 5 of level 1 and its getting easier. When I started 30 day shred I could barely do 2 real pushups and now I can do 8 in a row! I'm starting to get a little bored so I'm excited to move on soon!
  • Marie3391
    Marie3391 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! I started Ripped in 30 last week and will be doing that with alternating days of JM's buns and thighs! As well as hitting the weights at the gym a couple days a week.

Has anyone already finished this? What were your results like?
  • farrah_eliza
    Options
    I would love to start my video again!
  • sjhaar
    Options
    Ugh, so I didn't get up early enough this morning to do the video. So, I made myself come home during lunch to get it done! Tomorrow is my last day one Level 1; I am excited as well as a little bit scared to move onto Level 2. Everyone seems to be doing a really good job, keep it up!!
  • sjhaar
    Options
    I started today with Level 1 after a round of 30 DS. Level 1 seems easy now. ;O). Is anyone else doing ripped after finishing 30 DS?

Don't worry, I was still sweating. Thanks for starting this thread so I know there are others out there with this workout!

I finished 30 Day Shred on Saturday and started Ripped on Sunday. So yes, I am following it. I'm surprised at how sore I am. I was also AMAZED, because during 30 DS I burned between 220-240 calories each time, where the first day with Ripped I burned 372. Yesterday was day 4 (I missed a day) and I only burned 310, though, which is always somewhat disappointing and thrilling - you know you're getting better, but you hate to not burn as much!

I will happily take friends that are doing any of Jillian's workouts! I have Shed and Shred sitting here for when I'm done with Ripped, and am a 30DS graduate. :wink:
    Just curious because I've seen this on other posts too; how do you know exactly how many calories you have burned? Is there a special device that you use? Thanks!
  • bluesunshine999
    Options
    Finished Day 4! I'm getting a little better! Still can't do a real push up though and the running man nearly kills me. ha! ;)
  • fitnfun1
    fitnfun1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bummer that I got food poisoning yesterday. I felt bad today too. I hope to be back at it tomorrow.

I don't have a calorie counter, but strange how I felt 30 DS was harder. I also find that certain moves get my heart rate up more than others. I guess we are all different. :wink:
  • Freshdaisy
    Options
    @fitfun1: Get well soon!! :)

In other news, I weighed in today and I am very disappointed. I have lost neither lbs nor inches. I have done this workout everyday for over a week (I started before the thread, so just restarted my counting) so its very disappointing to see no changes after my all my hard work. I'm thinking I probably did not lose weight because of all the sugar I eat, about 800 calories of my daily diet come from snacks and I only drink like 5 glasses of water a day. I'm going to fix those two things and hopefully, next week I'll have better news.

Hope everyone else is faring way better than I am. Post your first week results to motivate others (like me lol)
    Goodluck :flowerforyou: