Guys.. what makes a girl sexy?

Options

Replies

• jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Confidence, a disturbed sense of humor and a pretty face.

yes!!! disturbed humor!!! lol
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I notice eyes first and then smile.

Overall body size and shape after that.

Intelligence, confidence and sense of humour all work for me and without the first and the last, I'd struggle. But you only notice these once you're talking to them, so hence them being last on the list.

..not that I'm ever brave enough to talk to some hot lass with dazzling eyes and a killer smile...

You should if you haven't. A guy that I had been watching for months finally approached me and it's been wonderful ever since. You shoud just go for it. If it does not happen, you are right where you are today - no loss.

Chemistry is real, and if you feel it, she probably does too.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    damn i guess i am sexy as hell everyone is describing me =)
  • ashleygeex26
    ashleygeex26 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Damn. Where are all of you guys when I need you?? Boys in Philly don't think like ANY of you, with the confidence, heels, everything. it makes a girls life hard when boys are so shallow minded... :)
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    A playful, sarcastic, flirtatious personality.

Pigtails.

A ponytail coming out through the hole in the back of a baseball cap.

More than anything, it's just having "that look." I wish I could describe it better than that, but I can't. The prettiest girl in the room might not be the least bit sexy, but a girl who isn't really all that pretty can be off-the-charts sexy if she's got that indescribable look.

Great post. Whoever you are describing, if you cannot actually "describe" it, you know what it is. Good for you - nothing superficial there.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking - sexy smile, confidence, playful spirit, giving attitude, friendly.
    Specifically - runner's legs and butt, and freckles. ;-)
  • zendarah
    zendarah Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Is confidence just extroversion? (I think it is)
  • thejen75
    Options
    Haha, well I'm asking as my motivation to lose weight is convincing myself that my boyfriend will leave me if I dont (I know he never would as we got together when i was at my heaviest and he found me sexy then)

I'm just wondering whether guysare as shallow as girls say they are really :)
    Not all men are shallow. There are just as many shallow women as there are men
    You've got that right, without a doubt!
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Damn. Where are all of you guys when I need you?? Boys in Philly don't think like ANY of you, with the confidence, heels, everything. it makes a girls life hard when boys are so shallow minded... :)

lol, agreed, I live in the Philly area too.... luckily I found a good one, and kept him. lol.
  • amezeez
    amezeez Posts: 26
    Options
    Confidence in a good way. a fun outlook on life, and the smile....oh, the smile....

the laugh...how about the sincere laugh? & quick wit? ; ]
  • doctor_mike
    Options
    Confidence in a good way. a fun outlook on life, and the smile....oh, the smile....

And the ability to make me smile....
  • chosengiver
    chosengiver Posts: 1,493
    Options
    Generally speaking - sexy smile, confidence, playful spirit, giving attitude, friendly.

Sorry, Im taken ;)
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
  • amezeez
    Options

Sorry, Im taken ;)

I think people are ok with that. Confidence v.cocky? lol!! ; ]
  • amezeez
    Options

And the ability to make me smile....

& to make me feel special...
  • Ronny46
    Ronny46 Posts: 23
    Options
    For me it depends on when you ask the guy. If hes 18 to 30 you will get whole different answer than if you asked a guy who is 40 to 50. Now for me personally it can be a variety of things like for instance, a woman can be in a casual conversation with you and just gently stroke her hair away form her face- OMG I can see how sexy that is!!!! Or the way she laughs can be very sexy. Her attitude as well can be sexy and I love a woman with a nice attitude such a turn on. I can go on and on on this one folks but if I was 18 the list would be very short due to my immaturity you know. A nice smile never hurts though.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    From my perspective:
    Being my wife. Nothing sexier than putting up with my crap for 20 years.
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I like a gal with a great personality too.
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options

Sorry, Im taken ;)
    You can have me though ;)
  • biologic
    Options
    physically i find a thin and fit girl very attractive, with a nice *kitten* and decent sized breasts. the face is really important but you can't do anything about what your face looks (except make it look rounder or thinner through weight control). big brown eyes, dark hair, clear skin, plump *kitten* and nice boobs on a thin, athletic body. yeah.

intellectually a girl that is into philosophy, any of the sciences, anthropology and knowing how the world works is a big turn on. a girl that has an insatiable thirst for knowledge is a must.

and she has to be a total b*i*t*c*h