• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    where are the boobies lovin' guys! haha

I'm right here. Sorry I'm late.
  • laddyboy
    Options
    I was attracted to my wife because of her sense of humor and confidence. The boobs were a HUGE bonus and the sexy *kitten* southern accent she would sometime use on me to get what she wants... I gotta go...YELLS...honey, where are you???
  • atag2011
    atag2011 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I know my husband thinks its sexy when I eat. It's a total turn-off to most guys if girls are constantly worried about dieting, and order a salad at dinner even if they want steak!
  • spacey1968
    Options
    bump
  • spacey1968
    Options
    Things that COULD make a woman sexy..
    Class, Confidence, Intelligence, Humor, Fit body.

Or.. simply, wearing one of my business shirts?

ohhhh.....love myself in a nice, starched button down that falls below my fingertips and to the tops of my thighs!
  • laddyboy
    Options

ohhhh.....love myself in a nice, starched button down that falls below my fingertips and to the tops of my thighs!

Not sure I understand what you mean. Picture please...LOL
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'll say what I find sexy, a gal with a little bush, I'm not suggesting one of those 70s hair everywhere, but a nice gal with some trimmed hair down there.
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    I love intelligence von a fine woman. That combo is just too sexy. If you are a 10..WITH A BRAIN..then i am right..thurrrr...lol
  • LaVieEnRaw
    Options
    I think girls would be much more attractive to men if they didn't throw themselves on the poor guys. You need to keep up a little mystery, be a little mischievous, and DEFINITELY have the brains to keep up.
  • catfish9
    catfish9 Posts: 138
    Options
    Personality, personality, personality! Smart but quirky, with a good sense of humor. A gorgeous smile and a contagious laugh are an excellent touch, too. ;)
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Eyes (glasses add to this) ...... smile ..... confidence without being naggy/bossy.

Oh and after my gym session today ..... tight *kitten* in lycra :)

(I wasn't a gym perv.... but she was on the treadmill in front of me while I was on the bike .... hard not to see)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    A girl that knows how to handle the meat hammer is always sexy
  • Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    A girl who will growl like a bear while she dead-lifts
  • ValHallaGirl
    ValHallaGirl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My reply post didn't work but i like that guys are saying glasses!
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A girl that knows how to handle the meat hammer is always sexy

hahahahahha this is good !!!

True so true, handling my meat stick is super attractive
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I know my husband thinks its sexy when I eat. It's a total turn-off to most guys if girls are constantly worried about dieting, and order a salad at dinner even if they want steak!

My husband met me over a plate of ribs! I was starving, had been out swimming all day, and was having lunch with my cousin.. he knew my cousin and sat down with us. I paid him absolutely no mind, I was hungry and chowing down. I ate all my ribs, my fries and some of my cousin's fries. My husband knew right then he wanted me - a low maintenance, food eating gal that worked hard enough to burn the ribs off and was absolutely unselfconscious about eating like a bear in front of mixed company. We dated a week and he proposed.. now we're going on 20 years together!

(Plus he's a butt man, and you CAN bounce quarters off mine!)
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    thighs .... im a thigh guy...
  • SixPackIsMyGoal
    SixPackIsMyGoal Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Confident
    Smart
    Funny
    Her eyes
    Her energy

For me the way a woman looks is what catches your eye, draws you in, but the above make her sexy.