My calorie goal is 1240, but I have trouble getting there!

Options
1235»

Replies

• MoooveOverFluffy
    MoooveOverFluffy Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    did you post this topic? The poster eats EVERY DAY. She needs to know how she can get to 1240 calories. I posted some suggestions. and I'm OUT the door with that......................
  • biologic
    Options
    what were you eating before you decided to diet? you can add one of those things in to get your calories up. or increase your portions of what you are eating right now.

are you eating every meal or are you skipping meals?
  • jswayze67
    jswayze67 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Oh for heaven's sake - OP answered a perfectly reasonable question, she didn't ask half of you to start arguing amongst yourselves!
    I can see where you're all coming from - some days I don't eat my full 1200, other days I may go 100 over but it pretty much balances through a week. Some days I am hungrier than others, some days I just eat higher calorie meals than others - it's just how it goes.
    I know that OP is being a little difficult with shouting you all down, but then she does have some difficult aversions to deal with.
    Unfortunately, I like ALL food just about, hence why I lost 32lb last year and put 28lb back on! Lol
    OP, you really need to grow a thicker skin hun, don't take everything personally, some people don't always word things the best way, but that doesn't mean they don't mean well ultimately.
    Go through all the posts and pick out the bits that suit you best - maybe slightly larger portions, maybe oily fish, maybe some nuts. I'm sure, with taking some from here and some from there, you will be able to get those calories up a little. And now and then, have a high cal treat if you need to - once a week won't kill you, nor will it totally skupper your weight loss.
    Good luck!!
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    I have to roll my eyes when I see these topics. Really?? People have a hard time eating? How did they get overweight in the first place?

That is an ignorant thing to say. Do you belive in starvation mode? I gained 100 pounds and I was not over eating that might have been YOUR problem but not everyones

So you gained weight from the calories in the excessive air you breathed? Or too many calories in water? I'm confused.

Do you belive in starvation mode? you know the idea that if if you eat to little for long enough when you eat normal you will put on weight?Well thats what happened to me so unless you know everyones backgrounds its stupid to make such statements unless you think starvation mode is a myth

At least in my opinion I think that starvation mode is exaggerated.

I spent 10+ years eating maybe once every 3 days when I went back to eating everyday I put on weight and i put it on FAST

Maybe it's because you love Satan.

jk.