Any bikers here? VROOM VROOM!!!!

Options
I love my motorcycles! How about you?

Replies

• jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I kinda like them a lot. Ive ridden since i was 12 years old. My wife and I (she has her own) love to ride. Weve ridden to the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains, Key West, Niagra Falls, Canada and when the weather is good ride somewhere every weekend!
  • tld2390
    Options
    Hey...how are you...my name is Tanya and I've been riding (on the back) of motorcycles since I was too little to reach the pedal...my dad is the president of CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS in Trenton, NC...and my husband is a member of BIKERS FOR CHRIST located in Lenoir County, NC...just thought I'd hit you up...hope your doing well on your weight loss journey...oh, by the way...how do you get the ticker on your stuff like that...I tried using the code...but I don't know where to put it...thanks :)

Tanya
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    <----

2000 Suzuki 600 Katana
  • 72MonteCarla
    72MonteCarla Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow bikers! I ride a Yamaha Road Star (people think it's funny because I'm pretty short... just wait until I'm SKINNY, too!!!) HA!

I also have a 1967 Triumph TR6R. I don't ride it much because it's a show bike/collector.
  • lisa812many
    lisa812many Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Love to ride. My husband and I have three bikes -- his, hers, and ours. We got ours this year because I couldn't ride mine much due to medical issues. Finally feeling better but bigger and need to drop some lbs!
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I can't call myself a biker, but I do have one. It is a Bombardier Can-Am Spyder. I got one of the first batch out of the factory.
  • 72MonteCarla
    72MonteCarla Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Go to "Settings" and click the box to show your ticker on your forum posts.
  • vadiane1
    Options
    My husband restores bikes as a living, and he has an 86 Honda Goldwing and is currently building a bike out of many pieces of other bikes...AND 2 birthdays ago I took the motorcycle safety course and am currently patiently, or no so patiently waiting to find a bike....I want a V-Star! yay!!
  • jbosey
    jbosey Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I kinda like them a lot. Ive ridden since i was 12 years old. My wife and I (she has her own) love to ride. Weve ridden to the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains, Key West, Niagra Falls, Canada and when the weather is good ride somewhere every weekend!

I forgot to put what we ride: I ride a 2006 GL1800 Goldwing and my wife rides a Honda VTX 1800 R. Ive got over 80,000 miles on mine!

I hope you do well with the weight loss, this site sure makes it much easier. Anyone that wants is welcome to befriend me.
  • CurvyBiker
    CurvyBiker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Been riding since 1978. Bought my first bike, 1977 Honda 750, when I got out of Boot Camp in 1978.
  • WingMan380
    WingMan380 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I'm from West Tennessee and I ride a 1982 Honda Goldwing. GL1100.
    It is kinda like me, old and classic!

Anyone feel free to add me
  • lexidell46
    Options
    I bought my first bike A 69 triumph $50.00 divorce sale. in 1980. I gave it back to the guy.a couple of years later.it just felt wrong.taking advantage of of him. scene then. it has been a Shadow and a 1970 sportster.(sp)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I have a 2007 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster (low rider). DH has a 2004 (I think) Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. I've ridden his and it rides like a CADILLAC compared to mine. One of these days I'm going to bump up to a Softail Deluxe. :love:

When I got my bike it only had 13 miles on it. I'm over 20,000 now...would be more if I didn't live in Wisconsin!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I ride a Harley, but we just started riding last year. Can't wait for warmer weather!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Well, not exactly. I love my husband's motorcycle. And him in his ATGAT. He rides all the time.

I like 25mph on back road with cows.

He rides a Susuki V-Strom 1000. He also had a Honda and a Kawasaki. All three touring bikes, not racing bikes.
  • I love my motorcycles! How about you?

gots a 600rr 2008 graffiti edition with alot of custom work done by meee :D
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Long term Biker here,on my 39th motorbike since i started riding which is a Yamaha r1 (2008 model before the crossplane). Love it , but its also part of the reason i'm on here, when i got it i found i wasn't fit enough for it, so have trained like mad over the winter and have to say its making a difference. considering going to a professional to set the suspension up on it though, as i'm 30lb lighter now , it bounces a lot.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Been riding since 1974. DH and I each have our own. Mine is 2008 HD Heritage Classic Softtail. We live in motorcycle heaven (the Black Hills of SD), ride every chance we get and get in long trips whenever time allows. I am the HR Mgr for a company that converts Motorcycles to Trikes. A growing market for boomers, disabled and women as well as folks who just like Trikes..
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    96 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500....love it, been riding since 98, can't wait for spring to break
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    2012 BMW R1200R Classic (bike in ticker, just put down deposit, should arrive in a month)
    1998 Honda VFR800i - current bike
    2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i (miss this one a lot)
    1999 Honda VTR Superhawk (black)
    1998 Honda VTR Superhawk (red, totaled)
    1999 Kawasaki 7R-7
    1984 Honda Nighthawk 700S (blue)
    1985 Honda Nighthawk 700S (red)
    1980 Honda CB750F (first full-size motorcycle)