Any bikers here? VROOM VROOM!!!!

Options

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm not a biker but I love my biker. I would rather be a passenger. TBH I haven't gone on a ride since we had an accident and took a hard hit. But still absolutely love my biker.
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have a trike (due to his health issues, and we are both licensed to drive it), our first bike was a triumph chopper and I was still riding on it when I was 8 months pregnant (28 years ago). Love the freedom of the open road.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm not a Biker but LOVEEEEE motorcycles.
    They make my :heart: race =]
    I'd like hubby to have one, some day.
  • jdubya
    jdubya Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    VTX1300R is what I ride (6100 miles last year). I still have my first street bike that I bought in 1984. It was a 1982 Honda FT500 Ascot new in the box and I rode it through the mountains of Colorado at the age of 15. It's still in mint condition. Love to ride! Live to Ride!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    not yet, stupid priorities... I really want a nice Harley.
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I sold my roadking a few years ago because i was not riding much I sure miss it on some days!
  • mmck1006
    mmck1006 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi : I love motorcycles too. Looking to buy a Harley 883 in the future.
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I bought my first bike A 69 triumph $50.00 divorce sale. in 1980. I gave it back to the guy.a couple of years later.it just felt wrong.taking advantage of of him. scene then. it has been a Shadow and a 1970 sportster.(sp)

I would have never given back a '69 Triumph. That would have been one to hold on.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I bought my first bike A 69 triumph $50.00 divorce sale. in 1980. I gave it back to the guy.a couple of years later.it just felt wrong.taking advantage of of him. scene then. it has been a Shadow and a 1970 sportster.(sp)

I would have never given back a '69 Triumph. That would have been one to hold on.

You got that right!
  • 72MonteCarla
    72MonteCarla Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started this thread, but I just realized that I didn't say anything about my motorcycles... I ride a '04 Yamaha Road Star 1700. I have modified it so it's a really a huge hotrod with LOTS of power! People chuckle because I am only 5' 2". But I ride the hell out of that bike. I live an hour north of Milwaukee, WI, so everyone here rides Harleys. But no one gives too much crap to a shorty lady rider on a hotrodded 1700! I also have a beautifully restored '67 Triumph TR6R. I don't ride it much because it's a show bike. I have my sights on a new Victory, probably the High Ball. I am also looking for an old Norton Commando... I have a thing for the old British bikes. I cannot wait for warmer weather. I'm down more than 30 lbs since the beginning of the year, and I hope to drop a bunch more weight by riding season. I can't wait to turn heads this summer, because I will be looking smoking hot on my badass bikes!
  • jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    yes 2001 harley fat boy feel free to add me
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Spyder rider here too. We are o our second.
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    Do biker chicks count? The hubby has an Ultra Classic. Cant wait for good riding weather.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic

19 year vetran of Sturgis..
  • miss_september
    Options
    I ride a 2004 Yamaha FZ6, and my husband used to have a 2003 Kawasaki Z7S, but he got in a wreck mid-season last summer and it was totalled =-(. He just got a screamin deal on a 2004 Kawasaki Z1000 though, so we are ready for upcoming season =-).
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    whats a motorcycle?
    CBR. 2008?

yup. 08 CBR1000RR... Just ticked over 75,000 miles on her the other night.
    Motorcycles have been my primary transportation for over 5 years.. last 3 years they've been my only transportation right up until 2 months ago when I bought a Jeep.

Wow! A sportbike with 75,000 miles! I've seen many totaled with less than 1000. Some dont make it to 100.
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    v v v v v v v v v v v v v v My Bike v v v v v v v v v v v v

06 Yamaha V Star 650 custom

IMG_20110801_121657.jpg
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Yeah I've got speed triple, have done a few track days etc. love it been riding for about 5 years
  • Zarienz
    Zarienz Posts: 60
    Options
    1959 Harley classic.
  • hapandleonard
    Options
    '03 Honda CB600F2 Hornet (600cc) - fun times!