Any bikers here? VROOM VROOM!!!!

Options

Replies

• maleva720
    maleva720 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    2012 BMW R1200R Classic (bike in ticker, just put down deposit, should arrive in a month)
    1998 Honda VFR800i - current bike
    2001 Honda CBR 600 F4i (miss this one a lot)
    1999 Honda VTR Superhawk (black)
    1998 Honda VTR Superhawk (red, totaled)
    1999 Kawasaki 7R-7
    1984 Honda Nighthawk 700S (blue)
    1985 Honda Nighthawk 700S (red)
    1980 Honda CB750F (first full-size motorcycle)

congrats on your new bike! looks beautiful...
  • texastumbleweed1
    Options
    My great -grand father had and registered the first Harley in our county when he was young. My parents used to rides bikes all the time, my brother & I grew up on dirt bikes. So far I'm the only one who has a bike now days, proud to say I have had two Harleys. My husband lowered mine, yesterday the wind was blowing 40 MPH here, didnt care had to get out and ride my bike.
    Riding horses & Harleys, nothing sweeter. :drinker:
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    I have had my license for 7 years now. I have a '92 Yamaha Virago 1100. I put about 1500 miles on a year. If I got out every time I thought about it I'd have more but to me, I learned to ride so my hubby wouldn't leave me behind when he went riding. He has an '04 Harley Buell Firebolt that he bought new and now he has an '89 Honda Goldwing that he got last year. I can ride by myself but I don't WANT to.

Hubby would rather play golf than ride so I am still looking for someone to ride with while hubby plays. Of course he is working with a friend of his to build a rack for his clubs to put on the Goldwing.
    51031712809_0_ALB.jpg

Edited to fix the picture of the Goldwing but I can't get it to work. Grrrr
  • LadyBuell
    Options
    "OMG, LOOK AT THE SIZE OF MY *kitten*!!" :blushing:
    This made me chuckle. It reminds me of a sticker I saw at a Rally: "Does this bike make my butt look fast?" Hey but good on ya for riding on the Isle of Man. I have seen some of the race videos and WOW is all I can say. Just WOW.
  • Roofergirl2
    Roofergirl2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love to ride! I have a 2007 Yamaha Virago, my husband has a 2004 Victory Vegas and we also have a 2003 883 Sportster. The 883 was supposed to be my "starter" bike but I hate it. It rides terrible! The Yamaha is a great starter bike.
  • 1975travis
    1975travis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Harley-Davidson Blackline (2011)
  • nightshade21
    nightshade21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't have one right now though :( but I took my motorcycle safety class and have the endorsement on my license so I just need to get one of my own bike. My husband has a Yamaha V-Star 950 I'm sure I could ride but I'd like a little experience on something smaller first before I jump on that. I want a Harley 885 though :)
  • nightshade21
    nightshade21 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't have one right now though :( but I took my motorcycle safety class and have the endorsement on my license so I just need to get one of my own bike. My husband has a Yamaha V-Star 950 I'm sure I could ride but I'd like a little experience on something smaller first before I jump on that. I want a Harley 885 though :)

I meant 883. I know what I'm talking about....haha
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Yes..............Chrome Diva here!:bigsmile:
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm here trying to get back to a good "race weight" after some injuries and to many years off. I ride a 99 GSXR 600. I don't race per say, but rather do track days. I was very active in the Christian Motorcyclist Association and sota stuck out in the crowd since I was the only sport biker in my state in CMA but that helped open more doors.

I can't wait to get back to riding again. I'm wanting to do a track day in 2013 as a goal.
  • harley_rose
    Options
    I would have to say yes... my ticker shows me on my 01 Harley wide glide... had her since she was 2 yrs old... rode a V-Star prior to this bike.. it doesn't look like it now.. she is candy yellow with orange flames now.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Ridden since I was 12. I got my mc license when I was 16, in 1974... I've owned 11 different bikes - Yamaha's, Honda's, BMW ... I'm on my third Harley.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i ride a 2001 Honda Shadow.

shadow600400.jpg
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    whats a motorcycle?
    CBR. 2008?

yup. 08 CBR1000RR... Just ticked over 75,000 miles on her the other night.
    Motorcycles have been my primary transportation for over 5 years.. last 3 years they've been my only transportation right up until 2 months ago when I bought a Jeep.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Yes! There's a group too, search us out!

I've been riding street since 2000. I currently ride a black & yellow old-style Ducati Monster named Molly!

JM

Bike sounds nice!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I"m a rider...not a driver...but I love it still! :)
  • ljg0
    ljg0 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I got my bike a couple of years ago and absolutely love it! Can't wait for spring!

17263137.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Currently riding CBR1000RR :) Have owned a few others in past.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    i have been riding on the back of my husband's for 3 summers now so i bought my own in january. 2003 anniversary edition harley sportster 883. i only know how to start it!!! i am signed up for the beginner rider class weekend of may 12...so excited to learn!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Riding since I was six years old. Currently, '03 Harley ElectraGlide Classic.