what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options
cheshirequeen
cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
mine is poltergeist. saw it when i was 8. it was stormy and i had a tree outside my window where that branch would scrape it. my brother was 10 and he had that exact clown in his room. everytime i still see it to this day, im almost 35, it always is on at night and its always raining. still scares the crap out of me. the clown stayed is still in the room where my brother was to this day, although he doesnt live there, he moved out, found it, and says im not taking that thing with me, at 25. still scares me.

Replies

• vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Jaws! I scuba dive and it is in my head every time I hit the water!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Exorcist movies... They give me the creeps to even think about them.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    It. Yup. Clowns scare the *kitten* out of me lol

Oh that and Paranormal Activity [the 1st]. I can't go to sleep without having my feet covered and the light on :)
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Excorcist.. Halloween.. Stigmata!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Hostel.

Good old fashioned scary movies don't scare me, but Hostel and other movies that are about *kitten* that really does/could happen, scares the crap out of me....
  • Chrisborro
    Options
    Any movie that has someone or thing race towards the camera. Freaks me the *kitten* out
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    It. Yup. Clowns scare the *kitten* out of me lol

Oh that and Paranormal Activity [the 1st]. I can't go to sleep without having my feet covered and the light on :)
    I was seriously thinking about IT last night.. lol
    There was a hair in the drain, it reminded me of clown hair.. I was to scared to pull it up. Child hood fears.
    6 year olds should not watch that nonsense.
  • jimmynorton24
    Options
    nopt really a movie but i still get freaked out of those big ugly giants on fragle rock!!!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    The Changeling (80's version) just good suspense.
  • staceyb2003
    staceyb2003 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    For some reason, "Nightmare on Elm Street." It's a cheesy movie but it's something about him coming to kill you in your dreams. :indifferent:
  • allysabee
    allysabee Posts: 123
    Options
    Black Christmas
  • yestowellness
    yestowellness Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    the original Omen movies.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Silence Of The Lambs.... Oh, that was so scary because you know there are really nuts like that out there!!!!!
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    The Exorcism of Emily Rose
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You know, "It" scared the CRAP out of me as a kiddo but now when I watch it, I can't help to laugh at certain parts (the spider thing at the end, wtf). But it still definitely has it's creepy parts and I just really am not a fan of clowns at all. The book is better ;)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i thought the others was a really good scary movie...it doesn't have the cheap shots where they just give you a quick scare out of the quiet
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    I had night terrors about him whenI was a young girl :((
    For some reason, "Nightmare on Elm Street." It's a cheesy movie but it's something about him coming to kill you in your dreams. :indifferent:
  • faw1001
    faw1001 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Paranormal (1, 2, & 3)! Ever since I watched those movies if I get up to go to bathroom in the dark during the night I picture myself getting dragged down the hall by my ankle, freak out and run back to bed. Than k fully the image doesn't usually come to me until I am on the way back to bed.
  • ingies2011
    ingies2011 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wolf creek, seems so realistic
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    I hate clowns...not at the circus or anywhere they are expected to be, but if one shows up at my door with a telegram or something weird, he's going down!
    You know, "It" scared the CRAP out of me as a kiddo but now when I watch it, I can't help to laugh at certain parts (the spider thing at the end, wtf). But it still definitely has it's creepy parts and I just really am not a fan of clowns at all. The book is better ;)