what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options

Replies

• GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    The Shining and the original Night of the Living Dead. :noway:
  • lookslikeyoda
    lookslikeyoda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen the Korean movie "A Tale of Two Sisters?" One scene that still scares me is when they're having a dinner party and the woman sees the "thing" under the sink. If you've seen it, you know what I'm talking about.

I love that film, The Uninvited is pretty cool two but no justice to the original.
  • ItalianStallion75
    Options
    The movies that scares me the most are Stigmata and all the Living Dead movies.
  • avg1986
    avg1986 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Im not scared of any movies............because im 25, a big wimp and refuse to watch things that will scar me for life lmao!! How can i teach my kids not to be scared of the dark if i cant even walk into a dark room lol!!!

Xx
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    The Reaping & anything else Biblically related.:frown:
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    An Inconvenient Truth...because it comes from Al Gore
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Scream
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    It. Yup. Clowns scare the *kitten* out of me lol

^this^
    clowns are seriously creepy, dont get why people think kids will like them!!
    Any of the 'saw' films, that jigsaw mask seriously freaks me out!! I'm 30 and after seeing every one of them I think they are lurking in the closet or under the bed lol!!
    Slasher/ gory films dont bother me at all, but ghost / haunting type films like paranormal activity scare the s**t out of me i can't even bring myself to watch most of them!
  • katierj1983
    Options
    Fire in the Sky ....man that movie still creeps me out

Omg, I saw that when I was a kid and had nightmares forever! Very scary! Isn't it based on a true story? The movie 1408 was the top scariest movie ever I think.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    The possibility of Kevin Spacey's character in SEVEN existing terrifies me...
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I cant think of any movie thats has scared me.
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    The omen and the exorcist! OMGOODNESS! I first watched them when I was a child and now I refuse to watch them.
  • katierj1983
    Options
    What is up with so many of our parents letting us watch scary movies when when were children? Is that strange to anyone?
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    THE EXORCIST
  • RemDogzMa
    RemDogzMa Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Another vote for The Exorcist.

I assume it's due to all my years in Catholic school. :wink:
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Silence Of The Lambs.... Oh, that was so scary because you know there are really nuts like that out there!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts
  • 1DrewB
    1DrewB Posts: 6
    Options
    The Exorcist...just hearing the music creeps me out!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Most satanic type movies like the Omen/the pre-qual to the Exorcist. Also disturbing movies like Paranormal Activity.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Gremlins! I was afraid of the microwave for the longest time when I was little!