what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options

Replies

• Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    The Entity!!! That movie freaked me out!! :frown:
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    The only horror movie that has ever scared me was a Stephen King short called "The Raft" on one of the Creepshow movies. I saw it when I was 8 or 9, and it wrecked me for the possibility of ever swimming in a lake.
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    The original Nightmare on Elm Street (home by myself...19 or so... wicked storm wailing outside...pitch black outside.....

OH YEAH... And Pitch Black had me jumping a few times...
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan i had a lot of ear infections and the things going in the ears scared the crap out of me, I still can't watch that scene!
  • bsbprincess
    bsbprincess Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The Exorcist.. still amazes me how they managed to make it so terrifying.

Also, Paranormal Activity still freaks me out. I need to be under blankeys in my bed. And lastly, Them (the foreign original to the Strangers) that movie is INTENSE!! Way better and more disturbing than Strangers
  • lolemmerz
    Options
    INSIDIOUS :O
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    The Notebook.

Still sends chills down my spine just thinking about it...
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can't watch The Shining or The Grudge. In fact, I can't even think about them.
    The Shining. I forgot about that one. Add it to the list, super scary, demented, twisted, etc.

Heeeeeeeeeeere's JOHNNY!!! :devil:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    The original Nightmare on Elm Street (home by myself...19 or so... wicked storm wailing outside...pitch black outside.....

OH YEAH... And Pitch Black had me jumping a few times...

Really? Pitch Black had me squirming.

Mmmm bad boy Vin Diesel. *drool*
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    Mine is Chucky. I can't watch that at all. That little creature makes me so jumpy shadows scare me.
    Chucky is really bad and then after living in Key West and going on the ghost tour and hearing about Robert the doll my kids still make fun of me for that one! hahhaha no not funny at all
  • lasnana
    Options
    The Exorcist. Also, back in the 70's there was a movie called "The Possession of Joel Delaney". SCARED ME TO DEATH! Would never watch either of these again!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    That movie about Charles Manson. Horror movies don't bother me that much because they're pretty improbable, but random psycho's breaking in to your house and doing stuff to you...that' scares the S*@T out of me!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    The Shinning :grumble:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    30 Days of Night freaked me out.....but that may have been the fact that my husband (fiance at the time) hid in the completely darkened house and jumped out at me after I went to the restroom after the movie. :grumble:

Haven't seen a good "can't sleep with the lights off" movie in a while though.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    The Notebook.

Still sends chills down my spine just thinking about it...

If we're going down that route, add Dragon Wars to mine.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Wizard of OZ " I'll get you my pretty and your little dog to". I do not like that Witch!!! LOL
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    All the Freddy movies
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    "Pet Sematary" the sister, Zelda gives me nightmares. Also: anything with zombies.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    INSIDIOUS :O

Wow really? I thought it was terribly boring. How funny. People react to things differently.
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The Grudge! :(

ughhh the part where the ghost shows up under the blanket!!! You always think that your bed is safe and happy, until you've seen THAT.

Also, I haven't seen it, but the whole idea behind Human Centipede terrifies and repulses me. Any horror film of that sort (ie something about humans inflicting harm on each other for pleasure) really creeps me out in a way that ghost movies don't.