what movie still scares the crap out of you?

Options

Replies

• wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Idiocracy.
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    There was only one movie that really scared me and it was candy man. I should watch it again and see if it still does lol
  • KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill...... That movie was crazy.
  • KickingDarkness
    Options
    All scary movies scare the crap out of me, lol. I can't watch them brrrrrrrr. The thing I've seen that scared me more than any other was an xfiles episode I watched back in high school - I literally didn't sleep a wink that night. :D
  • 2live4ever79
    Options
    There was 80s movie called prince of darkness....mirrors at night scare me o_O
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i was watching chiller channels 13 creepiest kids and all the kids have been on there. the omen, poltergeist, the shining, pet cemetary, etc. you go through the list and your like, oh they were creepy. thats what got my topic started.
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Salem's Lot (the eyes...), the Exorcist, The Omen, The Thing, to name a few from when I was a kid.

Most recently, Paranormal Activity scared the beegeezus out of me. I don't watch scary movies often because I tend to get really freaked out/upset. I'm a wussy. I don't know how that happened - as a kid, my Dad made us kids watch scary movies with him all the time - you'd think I'd be over the shock factor.

Oh, and The Ring. I still can't sleep with the armoire doors opened on the TV armoire.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    There was 80s movie called prince of darkness....mirrors at night scare me o_O

Cool, liquid Satan.
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Any movie that has someone or thing race towards the camera. Freaks me the *kitten* out

OMG me too!! Like the scene in the basement in The House on Haunted Hill when she is video taping. I screamed like a 6 year old!

Exorcist 3, scene in the hospital where the nurse is checking all the rooms and goes into the priest's room - then, she comes out and immediately following her is the creepy zombie like person. That scared the bajeesuss out of me.

katie
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    The Grudge and The Ring. Mostly, movies that have spooky little kids get to me.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    The Ring scared the living **** out of me. Even typing about it now is making me want to turn my light on. I've been writing down a bunch of movies from this thread to watch. LOVE scary movies even though I'm a big wuss. That's why I got married. I can get scared silly and never have to sleep alone :laugh: :laugh:
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    It...I still think about that damn Pennywise the clown every time I pass a storm drain. The teeth, ugh!

Exorcist...can't even watch it anymore.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    The Strangers... that *kitten* could really happen.

Scariest movie ever!!!!

I absolutely have to agree! that movie was horrible and scared the *kitten* out of me beyond belief!!!

Yes!!! It was so scary because it was so realistic and so possible!! Ahh!

I loved this one. I'm hoping they put out a sequel.
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Anything with vampires - snuck and watched vampire circus when i was a kid and can not tolerate the walking bloodsucking undear. And the Freddy movies. I even hate the 1 - 2 song that goes with it. getting a little scared right now thinking about it.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    For some reason, "Nightmare on Elm Street." It's a cheesy movie but it's something about him coming to kill you in your dreams. :indifferent:

Same with me, watched that at a friend's house when I was about 11 and made her stay up with me with the lights on all night LOL! The bodybag seen still gives me the creeps.
  • LilLolo22
    LilLolo22 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Poltergiest is my #1. But Exorcist is a close #2. And just the end of the Blair Witch Project still really bothers me. That last scene...
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    First time I saw nightmare on elm street I was 7. The bedroom scene with tina flying all over the ceiling freaked me out the most. We had to sleep in my friends parents bedroom and watch the three stooges to calm down. .Haha
  • branflake5
    Options
    The Grudge! That kid freaks me out, I haven't seen it in years and sometimes still think about that little boy being next to my bed at night, also I hate the scary contorted zombie crawl in scary movies so creepy!
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Funny Games
  • lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Disregard. Sorry!