Black Team Challenge Week 11

Options

Replies

• nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    |:
    So... Weds I dropped off the event monitor and yesterday they called. They want me back in for more testing.
    Urgle.
    |: |: |: |:
    Worst. Week. Ever.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    |:
    So... Weds I dropped off the event monitor and yesterday they called. They want me back in for more testing.
    Urgle.
    |: |: |: |:
    Worst. Week. Ever.

Nicky - I'm sorry for the hassle of the process, but I am thrilled you are getting attention for this. It is just too scary to let go.. {{{{HUGS}}}} for now - please do what you need to so you can get better. We are here for you if you want to vent..:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I guess by default I am taking the day off, as I never got to the rec field today - although I may do a Wii fit workout, if I can get in.. DH and DD are having a blast right now.. Will go in and do 10 sets of 10 sit ups..

Tomorrow for couch to 5K..

Good night all.. janie
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Nicky - I'm sorry about the deal with the monitor. I hope you get everything figured out soon. ((hugs))

Shuntae - I saw your before and after picture of the other thread. You look fabulous!

Hi, everybody else! :flowerforyou:

I only got those 16 minutes on the elliptical this morning. But I spent about 45 minutes carrying in and putting away groceries today including 3 flats of water. We have a split entry so I carried it from the car up the stairs and then came back down for the next load. I don't know what I burned but I know that my heart was pumping and I was sweating.

Dave's brother's birthday is St. Patrick's Day so we're doing supper on Sunday. We're having ribs which I don't like so I'll be eating the green beans, mashed potatoes, and salad. The only thing I'll have to worry about is if there is cake. Cake and I don't get along...Well, actually we got along too well. LOL. But I've been doing well this week calorie-wise and I don't want to ruin that.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Oh Loree, I undertand cake. We had angel food cake for my ds birthday tonight with strawberries and whip cream! YUM!!!!! I budget my cake in but then I got cake happy! :laugh: Oh well tomorrow is another day!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Good Morning/Afternoon Black Team!

Hope everyone has a good day!
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Good morning all

I just looked back and realized I missed the whole second page - and all the baby talk..

I have 2 girls - not sure how I managed, but we are all happy - wouldn't mind another really, it would be a logistical nightmare, but well worth the love that would be involved. Not much of a chance for me at this age, so best to look ahead.

Hope everyone is doing well. I have been reading the posts (at least the ones that are not inflammatory) and have decided to up my calories. I have been feeling really tired, cranky, and frustrated by slow or non-existant weight loss - hoping this will help. That and keeping up with increased activity.

Sam - I know what you mean about the posts. I try to stay away from all but this thread and the chit,chat area. There are some folks that make me nuts, and I just don't have the energy to deal.. Stay where we are safe.. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    :tongue: I am not sure how safe you are here Janie! :tongue:

SAM, JANIE, MARLA, AND BOBBI HAVE YOU DONE YOUR SIT-UPS TODAY! :laugh:

Okay that is all the yelling out of me today, you are safe now Janie. I think it is wise to up your calories if you are feeling like that. I up mine from 1200 to 1370 before exercise calories and I am feeling so much better. I, however, was yelling in the bedroom a minute ago. When I first started my healthier living journey in January I wore an XL shirt and I bought a medium at Ross for $2.49 to motivate me and today I proudly wearing that motivational shirt. The only place that it is snug at all is in the chest.
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon team! Just stopped in to report that I am going to play basketball today OUTDOORS with the boys...my oldest is home from college for spring break so we have lots of outdoor plans!:happy: Hope everyone is having a great weekend:flowerforyou:

~Roni
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I am not sure how safe you are here Janie! :tongue:

SAM, JANIE, MARLA, AND BOBBI HAVE YOU DONE YOUR SIT-UPS TODAY! :laugh:

Okay that is all the yelling out of me today, you are safe now Janie. I think it is wise to up your calories if you are feeling like that. I up mine from 1200 to 1370 before exercise calories and I am feeling so much better. I, however, was yelling in the bedroom a minute ago. When I first started my healthier living journey in January I wore an XL shirt and I bought a medium at Ross for $2.49 to motivate me and today I proudly wearing that motivational shirt. The only place that it is snug at all is in the chest.

Haven't done the situps yet, Cap'n-- and life bowled me over yesterday and I was never able to get 'em in-- sick kids, visiting in-laws, work out the wazoo and a birthday-- Calgon, shoot me.

I'm getting my version of the flu that bodyslammed the rest of my clan, which thankfully is just mildly annoying. Tired (more so than usual) a bit achy and a touch sniffly. I am woman. Still, less than 100 percent makes it tough to function these days.

Heading to work-- hubs is away until Wednesday, and I have basketball games from here to eternity today, so my work load, typing wise, is very light-- woooooooo-- free at last, free at last, Thank God almighty, I'm free at last. (or will be very soon) Then it's time to crack the whip and get this disgusting house of mine cleaned. (kids are already trembling....I told them to be ready to clean after Aaron's basketball game-- dum da dum dummmmm) They hate when Mom goes on a tear.

Later, team!!!!!!!
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Well, back from my walk/jog - outdoors was fantastic today...

Amanda - way to go on the medium - wear it with pride...

Roni - you go girl - outside is a great place to be

Marla - hope you don't get sick!! You could really use a break..

Off to do more crunches - way behind and Amanda is after us...:laugh: :laugh:

janie
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Just got back from an auction and have to share my buy,,,,Space Saver Air Stride treadmill...for $10.00...woohoo. Lookout bad weather you have no hold on me now.:laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Bobbi, that is a wonderful find, good for you!

Marla, I certainly hope you feel better soon and please don't wear yourself cleaning your house.

Janie, I am getting ready to go for a walk / jog and I hope my mom hurries up and calls me because it looks like it might rain. Oh well, I will walk in the rain.

Have a great week-end everybody!!! :flowerforyou:
  • janiebeth
    Options
    Bobbi - great find.. nice work - we got a stationary bike at a silent auction one time for $5 - we had to replace the batteries and mess with the board, but it works well - love stories like that..

Amanda - love the new AV.. your dogs look so fun..

Still down 550 crunches for Monday - but will do more after dinner.. Kids are laughing at me..:noway: :noway:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    JanieBeth, I understand but here is the funny thing about these sit-ups and kids. My ds laughed at me too and laughed and laughed but when it came time to do them, he wouldn't do a single one. Ticked me off royaly because I know he can lots of them. :grumble: :grumble: :tongue:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Bobbi, that is a wonderful find, good for you!

Marla, I certainly hope you feel better soon and please don't wear yourself cleaning your house.

Janie, I am getting ready to go for a walk / jog and I hope my mom hurries up and calls me because it looks like it might rain. Oh well, I will walk in the rain.

Have a great week-end everybody!!! :flowerforyou:

Amanda LOVE your new pic! You have lost so much weight in your face! :flowerforyou:
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Thanks Sam, I even posted that in the success stories. I am pretty proud of the difference!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I worked out to Powerflex today and my friend came with me. I was not embarrased at all and worked pretty hard. I love the class and this instructor was much better than last class. she kept up on everyone about posture, position and proper form.

I cant wait to go again!!

BTW I walked outside every day this week and intend to go to the beach and do 2 miles tomorrow

Have a great weekend!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • jimswmn
    Options
    Amanda, The new pic is great.
    Jeanie, Glad you enjoyed the class. Have fun at the beach.

I finished C5K week 2. Getting ready for 3. Didn't do to bad today.
  • AmandaJ
    Options
    Hey Nicki, I have did three work-outs outside so far this week and they have been great. They were all walks.

Bobbi, congrats on completing week 2. You go girl! :smile: