beer

Options
123457»

Replies

• ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I will have the occasional beer - and i log it twards my calories...that is the important thing, to log it so that you dont go over. It's easy to have a few beers with friends and they add up - i'd suggest logging them (if you can) as you drink if you are having more than one rather than later when you are done as they, (as does everything) will add up on ya.
  • gantonishek
    Options
    my favorite is yuengling light lager (99cals) & have 2 cases i,ve hardly touched since starting 1 mon. ago can,t buy it here in mich. (might be a good thing for me down the road)
  • cliffpeeples
    Options
    Nope. Terms and conditions of my self imposed diet are that I will touch no alcoholic beverage, nor a single piece of candy unless I've HONESTLY earned it.

For instance, I've done so well to shed the lbs that on Friday night (movie night with the family) I cut a snickers almond bar in half and enjoyed it. It still left me with a calorie surplus of around 200 calories for the day, and I burned it off the next morning with exercise anyway.

I'm a beer snob, so I tend to like super hoppy items like 3x IPA's, trappist beers, etc. Those are BAD BAD BAD for my diet. Chimay Rouge is ONLY 210 calories per serving :noway: and I can NEVER have just one or two servings. Even more favorite is the Blue, or Gran Reserve, at 270 calories per serving. :sad:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I drink on the weekends. Sometimes I overindulge. I drink good beer - sort of a beer guy - I brew my own and drink mostly high quality beers.
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I sure do.. I have a sake bomb once a week... It's my weekness and reward for a week done well. lol
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    A Guiness sounds good