you know when your overweight when....

Options

Replies

• juggalotus
    Options
    -Having to squeeze my huge stomach in the desk at my college and not being able to breathe the whole class
    - wearing long tank tops under every shirt you own so it covers the "FUPA" (lol sorry i had to)
    - being out of breath while doing something simple with a friend and trying to hold it back acting like you aren't out of breath (been there many times)
  • c2me12ad6
    c2me12ad6 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Been there when you are trying to act like you aren't winded when you really are!
  • susanloveszumba
    Options
    Only wearing stretchy pants cause you refuse to buy a bigger size and when the girl at the McDonald's drive thru tells you Happy Birthday and calls you by name!!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    when you step on your scales hear a fanfare and it shouts 'we have a winner!'
  • ILoveFroggies
    ILoveFroggies Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    When a creepy older male family friend whom you haven't seen since you were significantly thinner does a double take, scans his eyes up and down your body in a slow incredulous manner, and then tells you to your face that you've gained an unbelievable amount of weight.

:( This happened to me.
  • mazza2marilyn
    Options
    when your sitting in the garden, stand up and the chair comes with you. ;-(
  • Aerialanew
    Aerialanew Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You have to hold you breath to tie your shoes.

This! And you come back up dizzy and gasping for air!

OMG I THOUGHT THAT ONLY HAPPENED TO ME... BUT THE GOOD PART IS WE ARE ALL DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Not being able to fit into a booth at many restaurants. Thats embarassing.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    When you buy loafers so you don't have to bend over to tie your shoes!

When you have a ****eydo! (Your stomach sticks out more than your ****eydo!)
  • sazvampire
    Options
    My husband and I can wear my bra on our heads as a hat and its still too big
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You worry about chairs breaking when you sit on them :) This actually happened to a friend of mine.

Your back shakes when you walk! :)

Debbie
  • Aerialanew
    Options
    -Having to squeeze my huge stomach in the desk at my college and not being able to breathe the whole class
    - wearing long tank tops under every shirt you own so it covers the "FUPA" (lol sorry i had to)
    - being out of breath while doing something simple with a friend and trying to hold it back acting like you aren't out of breath (been there many times)
    what the heck is with those desk, they should have stopped at grade school. or maybe that's my ton-tummy talking.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    ..when you can sit on the floor and not get a sore *kitten*.

You step your your talking scales and it says "One at a time please"
  • Aerialanew
    Options
    when your jeans wear out where your thighs rub together :ohwell:
    this is the story of my life..... Sad but true
  • Aerialanew
    Options
    you suffer from bootydo-- you stomach sticks out more than your bootydo

all you friends hesitate and look at you after the hostess at the restaurant asks "table or booth"

when your holding a baby means them potentially been lost in your bountiful bossom.
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    the clapping you're hearing while exercising is not your imaginary cheering squad, it's your fat!

Hahaha! That's me! Though I noticed the clapping isn't as loud these days. :bigsmile:
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    when the Wii lady groans when you step on the board and as if that wasn't enough announces, "YOU'RE OVERWEIGHT!" and blows up your once skinny Mii.
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    These are really personal responses.. but since nobody else has given them here we go. Probably TMI for one of the two!

As a woman, you notice you have gotten fat DOWNSTAIRS... seriously. Ick...

You go through a rough time because you have positive pregnancy tests but then the doc says otherwise... but your body says you still are. My doctor says its possible my body was still behaving as if I were pregnant and giving me a growing belly... but its possible I was just getting fatter. To this day, I'll never know :(
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This happened to me today :(

when you are on the floor doing crunches and your dogs run over to see if you are ok.
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Only wearing stretchy pants cause you refuse to buy a bigger size

This was me all last year