you know when your overweight when....

Options

Replies

• mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    This happened to me today :(

when you are on the floor doing crunches and your dogs run over to see if you are ok.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tlwinky
    tlwinky Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    when you can no longer use the excuse that your clothes drier is shrinking your denim, because your sweat pants are super tight on you too!

Perhaps my clothes drier is malfunctioning and shrinking ALL my clothes??? Could that be it???
  • TomsGirl86
    Options
    My local kebab shop knows my boyfriend's name, address and order simply by the sound of his voice!

Not mine, because i don't order haha.

Now that he only has them on occassion, their reponse to his call is "Hey Thomas! Long time no see...everything ok?"
  • MelyCastillo
    MelyCastillo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    when you look at your pictures Before-After and then you want to disapp:embarassed: ear
  • tikanique
    tikanique Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    when your underwear are so big they can be mistaken for pillow cases. (not mine!!)
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    When visiting friends and you automatically go for the seat with a throw pillow to cover your stomach when you sit down. (PS Throw pillows aren't magical)
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    When you have to wear a few tops at different lengths to disguise your muffin top!

You wear jumpers/hoodies/cardigans even when you're about to die of heat stroke to cover your wobbly bits!

When you only wear spanx as underwear and they have no effect!!

When buying clothes all tops/dresses have to have at least 3/4 length sleeves to cover the bingo wings.

When you have to pull your trousers up EVERYTIME you stand up because your fat *kitten* forces them down when you sit down and you don't want people to see you're wearing spanx when you stand up!

When you have back boobs.... Hate them!!
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My apologies in advance.......

hilarious-random-photos-10.jpg
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    My apologies in advance.......

hilarious-random-photos-10.jpg

Lmao! I don't even watch the catch the skinny people. I duck so I don't get knocked out, which would be my luck!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    your dad says secretly to your mother:

"Is our daughter pregnant???"
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    when you decide to quit your job and become a professinal sumo wrestler......

or you stand in front of the micro wave that you just loaded your dinner in, and scream "HURRY HURRY HURRY"

or your as is now so big, it requires 2 zip codes..............

or when your most favorite meal is " seconds"

or when asked what you want on your hamburger and you reply......., "A hotdog."
  • mary35699
    mary35699 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    When you go shopping with one of your skinny friends, and they trick you into going into one to their stores. But oh wait forget about fitting in the clothes I can't fit though the door of the closets the call dressing rooms.
  • piercedanatomy
    piercedanatomy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You choose to go into the handicapped bathroom stall vs the regular because you're not sure you can straddle the toilet far enough to get the door shut past your *kitten*.
  • armorflamemusicman
    armorflamemusicman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    when you drop something and think to yourself, "...do I really need it?"
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    When you finally finished buttoned your shirt for about 10 minutes, let out one breath, and three buttons pop off. :noway:

Happened to me plenty of times! :cry:
  • callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    when your face gets so fat to the point where your eyes look like your chinese
  • rch4285
    Options
    1.You're over 45 and someone asks if you are pregnant.

2.you can't tie your shoes without sitting down

3. Stomach keeps you from bending over

4. The motor on your drivers seat keeps burning out
  • DominoFrost
    Options
    When you realize you'd definitely never pass for the weight (you may or may not have lied on) on your driver's license.
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I had lots of signs but my final one was when I started knocking things over with my *kitten*. Including my kids. Doh.

LMAO omg I have done the same thing!! Now it's getting better, but I've always been SO embarrassed when I would do that!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    when you drop something and think to yourself, "...do I really need it?"

love this one, made me laugh a lot