you know when your overweight when....

Options

Replies

• GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    The wife calls hubby at work in a panic because her bra just broke. She wants hubby to go pick one up at Lane Bryant. He asks her "what size" and she says..."Just try some on. Your man-boobs are the same size as mine!"
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    you wait for your parents to go to bed so you can bake a whole batch of chocolate chip cookies and eat them all before they woke up and knew what happened. :(:
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    You have to hold you breath to tie your shoes.

the worst. Not only that but you have to take breather breaks between shoes. SAD.

This was me, I had to sit and suck in my stomach, take a breath out and then take a break between shoes. Ugh.
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    When visiting friends and you automatically go for the seat with a throw pillow to cover your stomach when you sit down. (PS Throw pillows aren't magical)

Omg, that is so me! I do that even in my own house. LoL
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    when people start wondering where half the pie that was left on the counter went overnight, and you have them convinced that you must've slept-walked into the kitchen and ate it by 'accident'. true story right here!!
  • lackie09
    lackie09 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    bumping for later
  • karagav
    karagav Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump...this needs to continue :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I kind of feel bad saying this but since you guys don't know her.

My friend says to me you know you need to lose weight when your on top of your man and your bellies are smacking together.
  • Debbie7746
    Options
    When you get on the floor to play with your 3-year old, and it takes two adult men to pull you up from the floor because you can't get up.

This is so true..I have health issues and of course overweight . Also RA(rheumatoid arthritis) all over and I get afraid if I happen to accidently fall( if my husband is working and gone away and won't be home for 2 days) I would have to lay there till he came home because there is no way I could get myself up off the floor without help..I can relate to a LOT of these comments,, Some was hilarious but others so sad because I have been there and still there. Go to restaurant and have to scope out the area to see where to sit us(some booths are wide enough if the table is not glued to the wall and you can slide it out and then sit down first and then hubby has to have whatever room is left. Good luck to everyone on their journey of trying to lose weight ..Wish me luck and you can add me if you want since I need encouragement to get thru this weight loss. : )
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    :laugh:
    When you can't see your wiener without bending over and you give yourself a stitch wiping your backside! :sad:

Not pretty :mad:

Thankfully the wiener and me and me are now reunited :love: :laugh:
    LMAO
  • Fififantastic
    Options
    when all your undies seem to be shrinking :(
  • ViolaBoop
    Options
    [ oops ]
  • ViolaBoop
    Options
    I had lots of signs but my final one was when I started knocking things over with my *kitten*. Including my kids. Doh.

Haha, I do that one a lot!
  • Zsangel
    Zsangel Posts: 202
    Options
    :laugh: *wishes I hadn't had a mouth full of water while reading this*
  • pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    the clapping you're hearing while exercising is not your imaginary cheering squad, it's your fat!

this happens to me all the time loooool!
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you could easily fit a toddler's head into one of your bra cups :/

A toddler's head? I can fit my OWN head in there and it's not even tight! :laugh:
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    When you are asked to write a blurb about yourself and provide a picture for a website, and you realize there are almost NO pictures of you in the last 10 years except a few at your childrens' births, and a very rare few scattered in between, and those make you want to cry.
  • tooofluffy
    Options
    When your trying to get a pastry out of the doughnut case, you take the last dougnut on the front half of the pan and the pan tips backward and your trying to hang on to it ...you ask your daughter to help you...so there you both are overweight arms in the doughnut case and daughter turns around as says..yeah thats right the fat ladies need their doughnut!!!!!!!!
  • mary35699
    mary35699 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This one is from years ago (from back in school) but I though I would post it.

When your playing a game in PE, and when your "hit" you are suppose to lie there until your team mates carry you off to the "hospital". But when you get hit you get so freaked out about your class mates trying to lift you that you start to cry and then just go with the crying and pretend your hurt so you can walk off the field yourself and then sit out until the game is over so there no chance it might happen again.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    You know you fat when you take a walking class and you come in last behind the pregnant girl and the lady who had open heart surgery