OT: Falling For A Boy Makes You Crazzzy!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Jerk.....:grumble:

Who?
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Again I wanted to avoid this drama. But I do know someone who's child died young. It was an accident. It's been quite awhile now but it still hurts. She does not talk about it with strangers. Partly because of the pain and partly because sometimes people aren't nice.
    Everyone has to deal with their loses in their own way. None of us has the right to judge or second guess why someone would say they do or do not have kids, husbands, wives....

Many of us have a past that we prefer to keep in the past. But sometimes we share it to help someone else in their time of need. That's what caring & supporting others is about.

I like the bible verse about casting the first stone. It is talking about sin but can be used on these boards to keep them as I think they are intended. A place of support. Unless you are perfect don't throw stones, in this case hurtful words, at someone else.
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    Tudor... Love_Conquers is Fitness Chick. She just claimed to have had a son that died..a few months back she had posted on the "Show Off" thread that she was never a mom and never had kids and even thought of making one up once. I am appalled that someone would make up such a horrible story just to get sympathy from others! :explode:

I really really hope this isn't true. She always has such inspirational words for others. What a sad day this is if she is a fake.:noway:

I can't believe this is still alive. dead.gif

The original topic was what again??
    smiley-confused005.gif
    weird.gif
    goodnight.gif
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Keiko, you are so right! :flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Again I wanted to avoid this drama. But I do know someone who's child died young. It was an accident. It's been quite awhile now but it still hurts. She does not talk about it with strangers. Partly because of the pain and partly because sometimes people aren't nice.
    Everyone has to deal with their loses in their own way. None of us has the right to judge or second guess why someone would say they do or do not have kids, husbands, wives....

Many of us have a past that we prefer to keep in the past. But sometimes we share it to help someone else in their time of need. That's what caring & supporting others is about.

I like the bible verse about casting the first stone. It is talking about sin but can be used on these boards to keep them as I think they are intended. A place of support. Unless you are perfect don't throw stones, in this case hurtful words, at someone else.

Wow-- talk about silencing the masses-- you go, Keiko-- to the nicest lady on these boards, bar none--
    Applause.gif

Whoa-- truly humbling-- you're awesome!!!!!!!
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

Wow-- talk about silencing the masses-- you go, Keiko-- to the nicest lady on these boards, bar none--
    Applause.gif

Whoa-- truly humbling-- you're awesome!!!!!!!
    She is indeed a beautiful woman of God it's true she did silence the naysayers that know not what they say... they say ignorance is bliss...in this case....not so much:cry::brokenheart:

I think some say words out of ignorance not because they are bad people but because sometimes we simply don't think first and often don't realize how much words can truly hurt another.

Thank You Sweetie for showing once again how the Word has such power in so many ways.:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.